UP Police Recruitment 2022 Notification OUT – Apply For Assistant Operator& Head Operator Posts || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) in Lucknow, often known as the UP Police, has announced the hiring of Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator, Assistant Operator/Director, and Radio Workshop Staff. This recruiting has a total of 2430 openings. Interested candidates can apply online between January 20th and February 28th, 2022. Aspirants should review the eligibility information provided in this blog.
UPPRPB Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board|
|Name of the post||
Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator, Assistant Operator/Director, and Radio Workshop Staff
No of vacancies
UPPRPB Assistant Operator Vacancy 2022:
In the Uttar Pradesh Police 2022, there are approximately 2400+ openings. There are 936 Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator vacancies, 1374 Assistant Operator/Director vacancies, and 124 Radio vacancies for Workshop Staff out of the total.
Eligibility Criteria for UP Police Head Operator Posts 2022:
Assistant Operator – candidates should pass Intermediate with Physics and Maths subjects or equivalent
Head Operator – candidates should completed degree Three Year Engineering Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / Computer Science / IT / Mechanical.
Workshop Staff – candidates should completed High School and ITI Certificate in Electronics / Telecommunication / Electrical / CS / IT / Radio and Television / Electric Supply and Manufacturing / Refrigeration / Mechanic Instrument / Mechanic Electronics / COPA.
UP Police Age Limit Details:
- Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator – Applicants should have a age limit between 20 to 28 years
- Assistant Operator – Applicants should have a age limit between 18 to 22 years
- Workshop Staff – Applicants should have a age limit between 20 to 28 years
UP Police Salary:
- Head Radio Operator/Head Mechanic Operator – Rs. 35400 to 112400
- Assistant Director – Rs. 25500 to 81100
- Workshop Staff – Rs. 21700 to 69100
Selection Process for UP Police Recruitment 2022:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of:
- Online written exam
- Final List
- Medical Exam
UP Police PST and PET 2022:
|General/OBC/SC||Male||168 CMS||79-84||–||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|ST||Male||160 CMS||77-82||–||4.8 KM Running in 28 Minutes|
|GEN/OBC/SC||Female||152 CMS||NA||Min 40 Kg||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
|ST||Female||147 CMS||NA||Min 40 Kg||2.4 KM Running in 16 Minutes|
UP Police Application Fee Details:
All candidates shall pay the application fee RS 400. Pay the Examination Fee through Cast at E Challan or Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Application Begin : 20/01/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online : 28/02/2022
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 28/02/2022
- Exam Date : Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
How to Apply for UP Police Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of UPPRPB.
- You can find the application link on home page.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
There are 2400+ vacancies offered in UP Police Recruitment 2022.
The last date for the application is 28/02/2022.
All candidates shall pay the application fee RS 400.