UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Last Date – 50000+ Vacancies Hurry Up: Uttar Pradesh Anganwadi has issued a recruitment notice for the positions of Worker and Helper. There are over 50000 vacancies in total. Candidates are encouraged to visit the official website OR scroll down to the bottom of this page for more information, as well as a direct link to the online application. Check the eligibility requirements and specifics before applying online.
The deadline to apply for this position is April 16, 2021. After the deadline, applications will not be accepted. Candidates are encouraged to submit online applications well ahead of the deadline, rather than waiting until the last minute, to avoid being disconnected from, unable to reach, or unable to login to the online application portal due to a high volume of traffic.
UP Anganwadi Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the UP Anganwadi Recruitment 2021. As a result, double-check the information on this page for accuracy. A potential candidate the minimum age limit is 21 years, and the highest age limit is 45 years. Candidate must meet the age requirements; if they do not, their application will be denied.
- Anganwadi Worker / Mini Workers candidates must pass the Class 10th (High School) test, while Anganwadi Helpers candidates must pass the Class 05th exam. This would take into account the candidate’s high school, intermediate, and graduate grades. The candidate’s score is calculated by dividing the percentage of marks received by ten.
- That is, if an applicant received 45 percent on the High School Exam, he or she would receive 45/10=4.5 points. Similarly, if a candidate received 59 percent in intermediate, he would receive 59/10=5.9 points. In Mathematics, the marks earned by grading and the CGPA process would be used in the same way.
UP Anganwadi Salary Details 2021:
Families living below the poverty line will be given first priority for Anganwadi recruitment in 2021. Candidates must obtain an income certificate from the appropriate authority. According to the mandate given by the Social Welfare Department, the candidate’s annual income should be no more than Rs 46,080 in rural areas and no more than Rs 56,460 in urban areas.
UP Anganwadi Selection Process 2021:
- If two or more candidates receive the same number of points, the candidate with the most years of experience will be granted preference. If the marks and age of more than one applicant are the same, candidates with more education credentials will be given priority. Candidates will be chosen for this role based on the selection process. The board makes this decision based on the number of applicants.
- This job’s selection process is divided into sections. Written Test: The merit list is determined by the candidates’ results in the written exam. Personal interview: Those whose names appear on the merit list are contacted for an interview. The personal interview is used to make the final decision. Document Verification: This is the final step in the applicant selection process.
- Candidates who meet the criteria should go to the following page. On the Home page, go to the “Recruitment” section. On that tab, look for and select the appropriate notification. Fill out the application form by selecting “Apply Online” from the drop-down menu. To save the registration form for future use, clicks submit and print it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There are over 50000 vacancies in total.
The deadline to apply for this position is April 16, 2021.
A potential candidate the minimum age limit is 21 years, and the highest age limit is 45 years.