Union Health Minister Dr. Harsh Vardhan launched second phase of CIL felicitated Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana. Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare launched the second phase of CIL felicitated Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana. The scheme has been launched for the underprivileged Thalassemic patients.
The programme is launched with an objective to provide a one-time cure opportunity for Haemoglobinopathies like Thalassaemia and Sickle Cell Disease for patients who have a matched family donor.
About Thalassemia Bal Sewa Yojana:
- This Yojana was launched in 2017, this scheme is a Coal India CSR funded Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplantation (HSCT) program.
- It aims to provide a one-time cure opportunity for Haemoglobinopathies like Thalassaemia and Sickle Cell Disease for patients who have a matched family donor.
- The CSR initiative was targeted to provide financial assistance to a total of 200 patients by providing a package cost not exceeding Rs. 10 lakhs per HSCT.
About Ministry of Health:
- Union Minister: Harsh Vardhan
- Constituency: Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
- What is the Rank of India in Health Spending Index 2020 by Oxfam? – 155
- As per Health in India Report 2020 what per cent of Indians reported that they were suffering from disease? – 7.5%
- Which app has been launched by the Government of India to collect geo tagged data on the highly contagious COVID-19? – Sahyog App
- Which state/UT announced Rs 5 lakh annual health insurance for all residents? – Jammu & Kashmir
- Mobile Application ‘eBloodServices’ launched by – Union Minister Harsh Vardhan
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|