Union Health Minister announces India Today Healthgiri Award. Union Minister for Health and Family Welfare Shri. Harsh Vardhan announced India Today Healthgiri Award. The award function is scheduled on 02 October 2020. Kerala received award from Union health minister for best state combating COVID-19. The award function held virtually through video conferencing.
- The award was given considering the accuracy in granting and spending funds, the vigilance in bringing down the fatality rate, good healthcare, and the work of the state government.
- The State government of Kerala won the award for the best state combating COVID19.
- The Healthgiri Awards 2020 will honour and felicitate the pioneering efforts of Corona Warriors.
- Capital: Thiruvananthapuram
- Governor: Arif Mohammad Khan
- Chief Minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
1) Which state Tourism department won PATA Grand award? – Kerala
2) Which award won by Kerala for its contribution towards SDGs related to non communicable diseases? – UNIATF Award
3) As per NSO, which state topped in literacy chart? – Kerala
4) What is the constituency of Union Health Minister? – Chandni Chowk, New Delhi
5) What is mascot for Kerala State Dragonfly festival? – Pantalu
6) The Annual Safaigiri Awards are conferred from which year? – 2015
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|