Union Education Minister Presented First ever AICTE Visvesvarya Best Teacher Awards 2020. The first ever AICTE Visvesvarya Best Teacher Awards 2020 were presented by Union Minister of EducationShri Ramesh Pokhriyal‘Nishank’ to 12 faculty members of AICTE approved institutes on the occasion of Engineers Day.
The event was organised in virtual mode and the faculty members were felicitated by the Minister through online interaction.
Visvesvarya Best Teacher Awards:
The Awards has been introduced for the first time to identify extraordinary teachers and recognize their excellence, best practice and innovativeness in the field of higher technical education at national level for Degree and Diploma institutions.
This scheme is aimed to recognize the meritorious faculties on the Engineer’s Day every year at National level and encourage them to themselves to the ever changing needs of higher education at global level and thereby becoming an effective contributor towards the society.
Headquarters: New Delhi
Parent agency: Department of Higher Education
1) Recently, Ministry of Education organised a two day conclave on the topic ‘School Education in the 21st Century’ under which initiative? – Shikshak Parv Initiative
2) What is the constituency of Union Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal?- Hardwar (Uttarakhand)
3) Which Ministry has been renamed which Ministry as the Ministry of Education? – HRD Ministry
4) Name the Mobile App which has been launched by Education Minister. The App will act as an educational resource for the teachers, students and for people from varied backgrounds? –EnglishPro
5) Which Initiative has been launched by Ramesh Pokhriyal to ensure mental well-being of the students? – Manodarpan
6) Recently, HRD Ministry launched which platform to support startup incubated institutes of higher education? – YUKTI 2.0
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|