Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply Online. Union Bank of India, a leading Public Sector Bank, with Pan India Branch Network with Head Office in Mumbai, invites Applications for the post of Chief Financial Officer and Chief Risk Officer on Contractual Basis. In view of the extension of lockdown for COVID – 19 pandemic, Union Bank of India has extended the last date for submission of application for the post of Chief Risk Officer (One) and Chief Financial Officer (One) on contractual basis up to 31.05.2020. Interested candidates may apply as per our Notification dated 27.03.2020 available on Bank’s Website www.unionbankofindia.co.in
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Union Bank of India|
|Post Name||Chief Risk Officer (One) and Chief Financial Officer (One)|
|Start Date to Apply||29.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||20.04.2020 15.05.2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
Chief Financial Officer
He/She should be a Qualified Chartered Accountant
Chief Risk Officer
Graduate Degree with: 1. Professional certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk professionals. OR 2. Professional Risk Management Certification from PRMIA Institute.
AGE As on 01.03.2020
Minimum – 35 Years Maximum – 55 years
Pay and Compensation
The compensation and terms & conditions will be negotiated/ finalized depending upon the suitability of the candidate.
Non-Refundable Application Fee Rs. 1000.00 (inclusive of GST) payable directly in the account of the Bank
The selection will be through Interview & Personal interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience, qualification & performance during Interview/interaction.
How to apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
Step 1: Go to official site @ https://www.unionbankofindia.co.in/
Step 2: In the official page, Click Recruitment
Step 4: It will direct to recruitment page and there click the notification for the post of Chief Risk Officer and Chief Financial Officer
Step 3: Read the notification carefully and apply through online
Step 4: Make a payment and submit the online application
Step 5: Take a hard copy for future reference
Alternatively you can also pay the fee directly through NEFT to the credit of following account of the Bank Name of the account – Union Bank of India – Recruitment Project Type of Account – Current Account No. 378901010037011 Bank & Branch – Union Bank of India, Nariman Point (MMO) Branch IFSC Code – UBIN0537896 Attach proof of payment of fee through NEFT along with UTR No. and Transaction No.
- Fill in the required details in the word file of the Application Format and take a print out of duly filled Application Form. Affix your latest Passport size photograph (signed across) on the application form and sign the application form at the appropriate places.
- Please send the following documents by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and ensure that it reaches this office by 20.04.2020 (24.00 hrs).
- Scanned copy of duly filled and signed Application form in PDF format.
- Duly filled Soft copy of the Application as word file.
- Photocopy of the Application Fee Challan/Proof of payment through NEFT with UTR Number Bank will send a confirmation mail to the applicant/s after receiving the application. In case any applicant does not get the confirmation mail within two working days from the date of emailing the application over mail, they may consider that their application has not reached successfully and should resend their documents as stated above. They can also enquire the status of their application by contacting Recruitment Division on 022- 22896226/6240.
The Applicants are required to keep the original Application Form with them and should bring the same for submission along with one set of the requisite documents in support of their eligibility when called for Personal Interview. Also, ensure to bring along the Original Documents in support of eligibility and experience for verification at the time of Personal Interview.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|