UNICEF Recruitment 2022: View Vacancy Details and Apply Online Link Here!!!
UNICEF Job Vacancies:
- Job Name: Reports Officer and Fund Raising Manager
- Job ID: 553254 (For Fund Raising Manager) and 550668 (For Reports Officer)
- Job Location: New Delhi
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The Candidates with Qualification of University degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Communications, Marketing, Fundraising or a related technical field are Required.
- The Applicants should have 2 to 8 Years of Work Experience in Relevant Field.
UNICEF Job Skills:
The Skills Required for the Post is as Follows:
- Experience working in the UN or other international development organization, and fieldwork experience an asset.
- Practical experience in donor proposal and reporting preferable from a UN agency.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Individual donor fundraising programme together with a proven track record in driving income growth; equivalent direct marketing experience in a commercial context will be considered as a qualifying experience.
- Significant experience in managing teams to deliver on financial outcomes.
- Experience in commercial direct marketing and in communication an asset.
UNICEF Job Description:
The Candidates will be Responsible of:
- Builds and maintains partnerships (II)
- Demonstrates self-awareness and ethical awareness (II)
- Drive to achieve results for impact (II)
- Innovates and embraces changes (II)
- Innovates and embraces change (I)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (I)
- Thinks and acts strategically (I)
- Works collaboratively with others (I)
UNICEF Recruitment Process:
The Candidates will be Appointed after the Interview Process conducted by the Board.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- Go to Official Page: https://www.unicef.org/
- Select “Work With UNICEF” Under “About US” Column
- Click on “Search Jobs” and Check the Job Notice
- View the Job Info available for the Post.
- Apply Online using the “Apply Online Link” given
- Deadline to Apply is 11th Sep, 2022( For Fund Raising Manager) and 9th Aug, 2022 (For Reports Officer).
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Candidates with Qualification of University degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Communications, Marketing, Fundraising or a related technical field are Required
Deadline to Apply is 11th Sep, 2022( For Fund Raising Manager) and 9th Aug, 2022 (For Reports Officer).
The Applicants are Requested to Apply in Online Mode Only.