UNICEF Recruitment 2022: Vacancy for 12th Pass Candidates – Apply Online Now!!! The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has made an Vacancy Announcement for appointing Fund Raising Associate (Digital) Post at the on a Temporary Basis. This Post is open for Indian Nationals. The “Apply Online” for the Vacant Post is given below. The interest and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 11-07-2022
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022 Details
|Board name||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Post name||Fund Raising Associate (Digital) Post|
|Vacancy||As per the Requirement of the board|
UNICEF Job Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates apply for the job must have Completed Secondary Education/ 12th STD From a Recognized Board.
- The candidates with At least six years of experience in the field of digital marketing and/or digital fundraising are Required.
- Applicants Holding Technical or University degree related to the field of work and job description, such as in Marketing, Communication, Fundraising, Business Administration or Digital marketing are Preferable.
- Must have Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Should have Experience in online donation processing
UNICEF Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The Selected candidates will have to perform the Following Duties:
- Have to Support and implement online fundraising campaigns to meet and/or exceed annual budgeted net income goals.
- Needed to Collaborate with the team to track annual KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and growth targets, forecasting against lead and revenue goals; provide weekly/monthly reporting against targets..
- Must Explore and test new types of online fundraising (e.g. New Channels, Peer-to-peer) to aid in lead gen and online donations.
- Should Oversee the creative development of assets (e.g. ads, videos, animated gifs, content, text etc.) need to support acquisition activities.
- Have to Monitor, evaluate, and report on campaign and acquisition success against targets in collaboration with support from the analytics team.
UNICEF Job Details:
- Job ID: 552007
- Job Nature: Temporary Appointment for 364 days
- Duty Station: New Delhi (India)
- Last Date: 11-07-2022
UNICEF Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on the Interview or Other Process Conducted by the Board. The shortlisted candidates will be Informed about the next stage of the Selection Process.
How to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates have to visit the website of the board: https://www.unicef.org/
- Select on the ”Work for UNICEF” under “About US” Column
- Click on the ”Search Job” option
- Search for the Job Notice under ”Current Vacancies” Column
- Check the Job Eligibility and Details
- Click on the “Apply Now” option available in the Job Notice
- Candidates have to Log In with the Required Details to Apply for the Job.
- The candidate must apply for the job, before 11-07-2022
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates apply for the job must have Completed Secondary Education/ 12th STD From a Recognized Board.
The selected candidates will be given posting at the Location of New Delhi (India)
The candidate must apply for the job, before 11-07-2022