UNICEF Current Vacancies 2022: Job Application Form To Close Soon – Apply Online Now!!!The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has recently released a job notification for recruiting Consultant Post with New Delhi as Duty Station. The application form for the job is attached below. The interest and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 03-04-2022.
UNICEF Vacancy 2022
|Board name||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Vacancy||As per the need of the board|
UNICEF Job Description:
The candidate applying for the job must perform the activities of:
- Landscape Analysis
- Mapping of FBOs in India
- Qualified prospect identification
UNICEF Job Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates completed degree in Religion, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Fundraising, Social Sciences, Development Studies, other related fields with five years of relevant professional experience can apply for the job
- The candidates with Proficiency in the use of office IT applications, internet communication, presentation and organizational skills are preferable.
- The board strongly encourages the eligible Female candidates to apply for the job.
- The board will accept the qualified candidates from all backgrounds (including persons living with disabilities).
UNICEF Job Details:
- Job ID: 549586
- Job Nature: Contract Basis (3 months)
- Duty Station: New Delhi.
- Last Date: 03-04-2022
UNICEF Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates will have to perform the following duties:
- Internal mapping of existing relationships
- Qualifying and risk criteria for partners across internal areas
- Landscape Analysis Report
- Fundraising prospect identification
- Final Report submission
UNICEF Selection Process:
The candidates will be Initial shortlisted after CVs/ Application received and will have to undergo Evaluation of 80 marks [Technical] and 20 marks [Financial].Shortlisted candidates of technical session will be subjected Telephonic/Skype Interview candidates by the board.
How to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates can apply for the job by visiting the website of the board: https://www.unicef.org/ and
- click on”Work for UNICEF” , then select ”Search Job” search for the job advertisement.
- Click on the “Apply Now” option continue to apply for the job.
- The candidate must apply for the job, before 03-04-2022
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidate must apply for the job, before 03-04-2022
The selected candidate will be appointed in Work from Home Pattern with New Delhi as Duty Station.
The candidates can apply for the job on online mode only.