UNICEF Job Vacancies 2022: Offer For Degree Holders – Check Info and Apply Online Now!!! The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) is Looking for a Suitable Candidate to work as a Communication Specialist. The Job is Open for Indian Nationals Only. Applicants can Check Job Info and Apply Online below within the Closing Date.
UNICEF India Job Vacancy:
The Current Vacancy available is:
- Communication Specialist Post – on a Fixed Term.
- Job ID – 551715
- Location – Chennai, India
UNICEF Job Qualifications:
- The Applicant must Possess university degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations to Apply.
- Individuals with Five years of work experience are Required
- Candidates Fluency in English another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language are Preferable.
UNICEF Job Skills:
To Apply for the Post, Candidates required following Skills:
- Specific Technical Knowledge
- Common Technical Knowledge (As mentioned in the Official Notice)
UNICEF Job Roles:
The Appointed Candidates should perform below mentioned Duties:
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness
- Works Collaboratively with others
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships
- Innovates and Embraces Change
- Thinks and Acts Strategically
- Drives to achieve impactful results
- Manages ambiguity and complexity
UNICEF Recruitment Process:
- Visit Official Website: https://www.unicef.org/
- Click “Work with UNICEF” Option under “About US” Column
- Press on “Search Jobs” to Search for the Notice
- Check the Info and Apply Online with Link given
- Register Online before the Closing Date.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Applicant must Possess university degree in Communication, Journalism, Public Relations to Apply.
The Job Location is Chennai, India
The Candidates can Apply for the Job in Online Mode only.