UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Readvertisement Notification Out : Download Notification PDF!! UNICEF has offering many opportunities for filling up the Marketing Specialist, NO-C, Resource Mobilization Section. The advertisement is readvertised. This vacancy is open for Indian Nationals Only. New Delhi, India is the job location. UNICEF Recruitment 2022 details are given below in our blog.
- Advertised: 25 Jan 2022 India Standard Time
- Deadline: 08 Feb 2022 India Standard Time
UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
Name of the board
|Marketing Specialist, NO-C, Resource Mobilization Section|
08 Feb 2022
New Delhi, India
UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in one of the following (or similar) fields is required: Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, and Business, Management or another relevant technical field.
- Alternatively, a first level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the same subjects and in combination with two additional qualifying years of experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- UNICEF only considers higher educational qualifications obtained from an institution accredited/recognized in the World Higher Education Database (WHED), a list updated by the International Association of Universities (IAU)/United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO). The list can be accessed at htpp://www.whed.net/
Experience: A minimum of five years of professional marketing experience in private sector marketing or fundraising is required, with progressively increasing responsibilities, including direct responsibility delivering marketing materials that drive results.
Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN language or local language of the duty station is considered as an asset.
- Job no: 547820
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Level: NO-3
- Location: India
- Categories: Alliances and Resource Mobilization, Private Fundraising and Partnerships
- Proven ability to create effective and engaging marketing/fundraising plans, and experience in utilising relevant channels to drive results.
- Proven ability to implement clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and seize new fundraising opportunities, formulating new marketing/communications strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to adjust to unexpected challenges and proposing countermeasures accordingly.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
UNICEF Career 2022 Selection Process:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process, which involves various assessments.
UNICEF Job 2022 Application Fee:
UNICEF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process, including application, interview, meeting, traveling, processing, training, etc. UNICEF is a nonsmoking working environment.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022?
- Visit official site of UNICEF
- Search for the “Education Specialist, NOC (FT)” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
India is the job location
Deadline: 08 Feb 2022 India Standard Time
An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in one of the following (or similar) fields is required: Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, and Business, Management or another relevant technical field.
Alternatively, a first level university degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent)