UNICEF Recruitment 2022: Amazing Opportunity For 12th Pass Candidates – Apply Online Now!!! The United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) has released a Vacancy Notice for appointing Administrative Assistant Post at the Location of Bucharest (Romania) on a Contractual Basis for the Period of 1 Year. The Online Application for the Job is attached below along with the Job Advertisement. The interest and eligible candidates can apply for the job, before 25-05-2022
UNICEF Recruitment 2022
|Board name||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF)|
|Post name||Administrative Assistant|
|Vacancy||As per the need of the board|
UNICEF Job Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates apply for the job must have Completed 12th STD (Minimum).
- The candidates with Technical or University Courses related to the field of work are Preferable.
- The Applicants with At least 4 years of relevant administrative or clerical work experience are required.
- The Candidates with Fluency in Romanian and English are needed.
- Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or Ukrainian is added Advantage.
UNICEF Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The Selected candidates will have to perform the Following Duties:
- Have to facilitate the communications and workflow of the organizational unit to enhance the efficiency and timeliness of operations and outputs.
- Needed to Maintains office calendar and arranges meetings.
- Must Supports capacity development activities and conferences by making the logistical arrangements, through engaging with facilitators, caterers and hosts.
- Should Responsible for collecting invoices and filing documents for approval and, thereafter processing in Service Gateway
- Have Supports management of administrative supplies, office equipment, and updating inventory of items.
UNICEF Job Details:
- Job ID: 550859
- Job Nature: Contract Basis (1 year)
- Duty Station: Bucharest (Romania)
- Last Date: 25-05-2022
UNICEF Selection Process:
The candidates will be selected based on the Recruitment Process conducted by the Board. Only the candidates Shortlisted Candidates will be Called for the Next Stage of the Selection Process.
How to apply for the UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates can apply for the job must visit the website of the board: https://www.unicef.org/
- Click on the ”Work for UNICEF” under “About US” Column
- Click on the ”Search Job” option
- Search for the job advertisement under ”Current Vacancies” Column
- Check the Job Eligibility and Details
- Click on the “Apply Now” option
- Candidates have to Log In with their Needed Details to Apply for the Job.
- The candidate must apply for the job, before 25-05-2022
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates apply for the job must have Completed 12th STD (Minimum).
The selected candidates will be given posting at the Location of Bucharest (Romania).
The candidate must apply for the job, before 25-05-2022