UNICEF Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Programme Associate Post – UNICEF has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Programme Associate. Only Indian Nation can apply. Applicant who completed secondary education can apply for this recruitment. Check entire post for more details about this recruitment. Official Notification and Online Application link were given below.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
- Candidates should have completed Secondary Educational from recognized board.
- Applicant who completed technical or university education will be preferred.
- Candidate needed to have minimum 6 years of administrative or clerical work experience to apply.
Programme Associate Skills Required
- Candidate should have fluency in English Language.
- Candidate should have strong organizational, planning and prioritizing skills and abilities
- Candidate needed to have ability to work effectively with people of different national and cultural backgrounds.
- Candidate should have strong office management skills and good analytical skills.
- Candidate needed to have work experience with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other UNICEF software such as SharePoint.
Programme Associate Roles and Responsibilities
- Candidate is responsible for development of programme cooperation and ensuring timely accurate recording and administrative processing of government & NGO’s.
- Programme Associate is responsible for monitoring and tracking the efficient distribution of supplies that are required for effective programme delivery.
- Applicant have to carry out transactions in VISION (SAP based CRM system of UNICEF) ensuring programme results, activities and programme coding are as per annual work plans (AWPs) and making amendments and alterations as per section revisions when necessary.
- Candidate is responsible for preparing monitoring and reporting information for supervisor and team on agreed performance indicators to drive more efficient management and accountability for results.
- Candidate should regularly monitor budgets and financial expenditures of section by employing applicable tools and ensure compliance with UNICEF rules.
- Programme Associate help to prepare periodic or ad-hoc financial reports relating to country office and donors to support the office in optimizing use of programme funds.
- Supports capacity development activities related to programme development by preparing training materials and participating in exercises.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of UNICEF.
- Go to careers page and find the job notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Last date to apply for UNICEF Recruitment is 30.11.2021.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 job ID is 117829.
Candidates needed to have minimum 6 years of work experience in related field to apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2021.