UNICEF Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Administrative Specialist Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Immediately. United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Organisation has released the recruitment notification for the post of Administrative Specialist. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the official notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification then proceed to apply online.
UNICEF Jobs 2021 Last date
Last date for receipt of application is available up to 22.05.2021. No other mode of application will be entertained. Application received after the last date will not be considered.
Online Application and Official Notification direct link available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly till end.
UNICEF Notification 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Organisation|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Specialist|
|Location||New Delhi, India|
|Last Date to Apply||22.05.2021|
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have a Advanced university degree in social sciences, business management, administration, finance, or any other relevant field of discipline is Mandatory. Candidate should have skills in Fluency in English and knowledge of the local language at the duty station.
Candidate who willing to apply for UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021 should have Five years of relevant professional work experience in office management and administration is Necessary.
UNICEF Careers 2021 Job Description
As the manager and specialist of administrative management services typically in India Country Office, including 13 field offices, the incumbent is accountable for provision of managerial leadership and policy guidance for achievement of effective and efficient administrative services management and staff capacity development in support of the Office and country programmes. Ensures the office’s administrative operations and services are effectively in compliance with the organization’s administrative policy, procedures, rules and regulations.
UNICEF Job Openings 2021 Key Functions
- As technical specialist and manager, accountable for the correct and consistent application of policies and procedures in the management of administrative functions through the provision of technical leadership, guidance and support to the country office and sub-offices where applicable.
- Contributes to global, regional and country strategic planning and policy changes/formulation on administrative matters as necessary. Provides technical input to the establishment of administrative guidelines in India Country Office in close coordination with the Chief, Administration & Finance and DFAM.
- Advises the Chief, Administration & Finance and updates staff on administrative policies, procedures rules and regulations, providing technical advice, guidelines and administrative support. Implements the appropriate application and interpretation of administrative rules, regulations, policies and procedures. Briefs and assists arriving and departing staff on administrative procedures and requirements.
- Liaises with the Regional Office and HQ Divisions to support policy reform in the area of administrative service management; advises on the applicability of new policy directives at the country level. Makes viable recommendations on the improvement of systems and internal controls, and resolution of sensitive issues, taking into account the prevailing conditions in the locality.
- Keeps the supervisor abreast of potential problem areas and identifies and recommends solutions. Prepares reports on administrative matters.
- Provides administrative support and services to 13 field offices, including establishment of proper administrative services, preparation and funding of service contracts, preparations of PGMs for all administrative supplies. Undertakes missions to field locations to review administrative arrangements and makes appropriate recommendations as required.
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Openings 2021?
- Go to the official site of UNICEF website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification on that page and Click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
22.05.2021 is the last date to apply for UNICEF Jobs 2021.
Candidate should have a Advanced university degree in social sciences, business management, administration, finance, or any other relevant field of discipline is Mandatory for UNICEF Vacancy 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.