UNICEF Job Vacancy 2022 Out – Min Qualification Needed | Job Location (India). United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund has issued the Recruitment Notification for the post of Evidence and Data Analytics Consultant on 08.07.2022 at the Official Site. For more information about UNICEF Recruitmentkindly view the below session.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Last Date:
Individuals engaged under a consultancy or individual contract can submit the online applications from 08.07.2022 to 18.07.2022.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Details:
- Job no:552768
- Contract type:Consultancy
- Duty Station:New Delhi
- Categories:Programme Management
- Individual Consultant:Evidence and Data Analytics Consultant
- Duty Station: New Delhi
Contract Duration: The Consultant is expected to work part-time, for an estimated total of 85 days over the 6- month period (part-time).
- Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
- Joint applications of two or more individuals are not accepted.
- Please note, UNICEF does not charge any fee during any stage of the process.
- Women, trans, non-binary and gender diverse candidates meeting the requirements are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Notification:
- The application to be submitted through the online portal and should contain three separate attachments:
- A Cover letter explaining suitability for position (to be uploaded online under “Cover Letter” tab)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) references (to be uploaded online under “Resume” tab).
- A financial proposal indicating all-inclusive monthly professional fee and travel cost, as per the template attached (to be uploaded online under “Financial Proposal” tab).
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Refer Official Notification for known UNICEF Jobs details.
Any attempt to unduly influence UNICEF’s selection process will lead to automatic disqualification of the applicant.
Candidates can apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022 from our website.