UNICEF Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Team Manager Post | Download Notification PDF and Apply Immediately. United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) Organization has released the recruitment notification for the post of Full-Time Individual contractor – Face-to-Face Team Manager. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and refer the official notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification then proceed to apply online. Online Application and Official Notification direct link available on this page.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
Name of the post
Chennai/ Delhi/ Hyderabad/or Kolkata
- UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. Across 190 countries and territories to protect the rights of every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone. UNICEF has spent 70 years working to improve the lives of children and their families. Defending children’s rights throughout their lives requires a global presence, aiming to produce results and understand their effects. UNICEF believes all children have a right to survive, thrive and fulfill their potential – to the benefit of a better world. And we never give up!
- UNICEF is a leading humanitarian and development agency working globally for the rights of every child. Child rights begin with safe shelter, nutrition, protection from disaster and conflict and traverse the life cycle: pre-natal care for healthy births, clean water and sanitation, health care and education. UNICEF has spent nearly 74 years working in continuously improving the lives of children and their families. Working with and for children through adolescence and into adulthood requires a global presence, with goal is to produce results and monitor their effects. UNICEF also lobbies and partners with leaders, thinkers and policy makers to help all children realize their rights, especially the most disadvantaged
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should have completed At least High School.
- Candidate who willing to apply for UNICEF Job Vacancy 2021 should have Relevant experience [2 Years’ experience at Team Leader level or above, demonstrating a good understanding of this role and previous high performance] – 20 Marks
- No. of years of experience and Experience of managing multiple teams, demonstrating management skills awareness and with a proven track record in this field – 30 Marks
- Results achieved in terms of no of people managed, no of donors recruited, the volume of business generated in previous roles etc. Also Experience of developing and implementing training programmes on core F2F and personal skills. 20 Marks
UNICEF Selection Process:
- Candidates scoring overall 49 marks and above in Technical evaluation will be considered technically qualified and their financial offers will be opened.
- Candidate receiving maximum score after combining their Technical Score and Financial score will be selected.
How to Apply for UNICEF Job Openings 2021?
- Go to the official site of UNICEF website.
- Select “Jobs” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification on that page and Click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
23.6.2021 is the last date to apply for UNICEF Jobs 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
The post name is Team Manager