UNICEF Internship Recruitment 2021 Notification: UNICEF Regional Office for South Asia (ROSA) requires the Internship for the to provide assistance to Regional Adviser Child Protection to strengthen research and monitoring on child marriage with a particular focus on child grooms and the impact of COVID-19 on child marriage in the region. The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment can use the link provided below to apply. Now let’s check the details of this recruitment on this page.
UNICEF Internship Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Child Protection Intern|
|Number of Vacancy||
UNICEF Job Skills:
Along with the educational qualification and experience aspirants should have the following skills to apply for this recruitment.
- Strong interest in Human Rights, especially Child Rights, Women’s Rights and Gender Studies and Disaster Management,
- Knowledge and understanding of human rights mechanisms and of the Convention on the Rights of the Child and CEDAW,
- Excellent computer literacy (Microsoft Office products),
UNICEF Job Educational Qualification:
Candidates who recently completed or currently pursuing a University Degree in development studies, public administration, gender studies, political science, international law, human rights law or a related field are eligible to apply for this intern.
UNICEF Recruitment Experience:
The candidates who have prior experience in the work environment of an international agency, NGOs, UN, or international institutions would be desirable by the board.
UNICEF Recruitment 2021 Job Role:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment should have to demonstrate UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication. Working with People and Drive for Results
UNICEF Recruitment Process:
The selection of the candidates starts with the short listing process. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process. The details of the selection process will be intimated soon by the board. Stay connected with us for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply UNICEF Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of
- Go to the Current vacancies tab and click “Child Protection Intern”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Enter Your Email ID and continue.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The total number of vacancy is not revealed by the board.
The direct link to apply for this UNICEF Recruitment 2021 is provided above.
The last date to apply for this UNICEF Recruitment 2021 is 15.06.2021