UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Out – Min Qualification Required | Upload Your Resume. United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund has issued the Recruitment Notification for the post of Individual Giving Fundraising Manager (Full-Time) on the Official Site. Candidates, who are willing to work under social welfare, may use this chance and submit your resume.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund|
|Which Posts||Individual Giving Fundraising Manager (Full-Time)|
|Starting Date to Apply||29.07.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||09.08.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Vacancy:
Individual Contractor: Individual Giving Fundraising Manager (Full-Time) – Open to International Consultants only
- Duty Station: New Delhi
- Contract Duration: 05 months (full-time)
- Contract type:
- Duty Station:New Delhi.
- Categories:Fund Raising
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, or a related field.
- A first-level university degree in combination with qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- Two years of relevant and progressively responsible professional work experience in managing an individual donor fundraising programme together with a proven track record in driving income growth.
- Experience in commercial direct marketing, and in communication, an asset.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Candidate receiving highest score after combining their Technical Score and Financial score will be selected.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
The application to be submitted through the online portal and should contain three separate attachments:
- A Cover letter explaining suitability for position (to be uploaded online under “Cover Letter” tab)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (to be uploaded online under “Resume” tab)
- A financial proposal indicating all-inclusive monthly professional fee, as per the template attached. Please do not forget to specify your name in the file while saving (to be uploaded online under “Financial Proposal” tab).
Advanced university degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Fundraising, or a related field.
Selection will be based as per norms Candidate receiving highest score after combining their Technical Score and Financial score will be selected.
Candidates can apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022 from our website.