UNICEF Hiring 2022 – Priority to Bachelors Degree with Knowledge in English | Apply Online. United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Social Policy Specialist and Technology for Development Officer on the Official Site. Candidates who had applied earlier need not apply again. This position is based in Guwahati, Assam (India) and New Delhi, India.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund|
|Which Posts||Social Policy Specialist and Technology for Development Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||24.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||04.07.2022 & 07.07.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed A bachelors degree is required in Business Analysis, ICT Management, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Innovation, Digital Development, International Development, Public Health or related field or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of two years of relevant professional experience in technology for development (T4D) in a large international organization and/or corporation is required.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Core competencies:
- Demonstrates Self Awareness and Ethical Awareness (2)
- Works Collaboratively with others (2)
- Builds and Maintains Partnerships (2)
- Innovates and Embraces Change (2)
- Thinks and Acts Strategically (2)
- Drives to achieve impactful results (2)
- Manages ambiguity and complexity (2)
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The selected applicant will have an initial two (2) year fixed-term contract, with the possibility of extension subject to satisfactory performance.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process, which involves various assessments.
UNICEF Recruitment 2022 Purpose for the Job:
The present position is based in Guwahati and oversees the social protection portfolio in Assam and regional support to NE states. Assam. The situation of children and pregnant women accessing essential services has taken a hit, owing to COVID-19.
How to Apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022:
Step 1: Candidates should go to the Official Site.
Step 2: Now open the Home Page and Click on the Vacancy Session.
Step 3: After that Open the Current Job Opening from the Current Window.
Step 4: Choose your Job Location and Role of Job.
Step 5: Read the Eligibility Criteria and Job details.
Step 6: If you are eligible; then start your application process.
Step 7: Submit the Applications and Save it for Future.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed A bachelors degree is required in Business Analysis, ICT Management, Computer Science, Information Systems Management.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process, which involves various assessments.
Candidates can apply for UNICEF Recruitment 2022 from our website.