UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021 Out- Apply Online: The position of Consultant has been advertised by UNICEF. The goal of this project is to hire a technical expert to provide input and quality control for a green and clean energy initiative/project that strives to assure a clean, green, and consistent power supply for health care institutions. On or before June 8, 2021, eligible candidates can apply. The Qualifications, Selection Process, and other details are available on our blog for interested candidates.
UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
UNICEF Consultant Qualification Details 2021:
- A minimum of a B.E/ B.Tech in (Electronics/ Electrical) from a reputable university is required.
- At least 15 years of expertise in solar energy project design, development, and management
- Candidates with prior project management expertise in the solar energy sector would be preferred.
- It will be preferable for candidates to have past experience designing and implementing new solar applications.
- Candidates with past experience creating or implementing solar technology and system capacity building activities will be an asset.
- Working experience with the Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) or related autonomous institutions will be advantageous.
- Demonstrate the benefits of adopting sustainable, renewable, and clean energy sources in a few public health facilities across the country as a proof of concept.
- Develop a comprehensive set of evidence-based policy and advocacy products, as well as business concepts, to help India’s public health system scale up the usage of sustainable, renewable, and clean energy.
- Develop adequate toolkits for decision making, implementation guidance, and results monitoring to establish standards and guidelines for the use of sustainable, renewable, and clean energy sources in the public health system.
UNICEF Consultant Selection Process:
The selection Process for the post is relevant educational qualification, relevant work/technical experience and Interview performance. Minimum score for being considered technically qualified and for financial offer to be opened is 16 out of 20 in the interview.Minimum score for being considered technically qualified and for financial offer to beopened in 56 out of 70 as well as scoring the minimum marks in each criterion.
- The criteria for Technical evaluation will be as follows:
Relevant educational qualification – Min 24/Max 30
Relevant work/technical experience – Min 16/Max 20
- Candidates with a minimum of 40/50 in this step will be called for the interview.
Interview performance – Min 16/Max 20
How to Apply UNICEF Consultant Recruitment 2021?
- Eligible candidates can visit the given link,
- Check the notification page and click the relevant link.
- Check eligibility Criteria and other details.
- Click “Apply online” option, fill the application form.
- Upload mentioned documents, submit the application form.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
On or before June 8, 2021, eligible candidates can apply.
Candidates can apply via online.
The selection Process for the post is relevant educational qualification, relevant work/technical experience and Interview performance