UNDP Recruitment 2022 Out – Bachelor’s Degree Needed || Apply Online: United Nations Development Programme has invites the application for the Norwegian Speaking Intern. The location for this post is Norway. Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20.06.2022.
UNDP Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|The Board’s Name||United Nations Development Programme|
|The Post’s Title||Norwegian Speaking Intern|
UNDP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility:
Applicants to the UNDP internship programme must at the time of application meet one of the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate degree programme (such as a master’s programme, or higher);
- Be enrolled in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (such as bachelor’s degree or equivalent);
- Have recently graduated with a university degree (as defined in (a) and (b) above) and, if selected, must start the internship within one-year of graduation;
- Be enrolled in a postgraduate professional traineeship program and undertake the internship as part of this program.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help to promote awareness of UNDP’s mandate, work, and results
- Update and develop the Norwegian website no.undp.org
- Distribute regular updates and content on UNDP’s social media platforms, especially Twitter and Facebook
- Attend meetings with Norwegian government officials and other partners from public and private sectors
- Develop analyses and background documents on Norwegian and international development policy
- Monitor Norwegian media on issues related to the work and mandate of UNDP
- Translate and distribute news, press releases and stories from English to Norwegian and vice versa
- Assist in preparing and coordinating launches of UNDP reports and other public events and missions
- Contribute to briefings related to missions and visits
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Excellent communications skills in English and Norwegian, written and oral
- Strong interest in, and knowledge of, global development and the work of international organisations.
- Team player: works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Good social media skills; knowledge of web publication tools and photo editing tools is an advantage.
- Knowledge of the UN/UNDP and commitment to UN mission and UNDP mandate is an advantage.
- Work experience from a developing country is an advantage.
How to Apply for UNDP Recruitment 2022?
Interested individuals must include the following documents when submitting the applications in UNDP job shop (Please note that only 1 (one) file can be uploaded therefore please include all documents in one file): Updated CV as well as the contact details (email and telephone number) of the Candidate and at least three (3) professional references. Cover letter containing a brief description of why the individual considers him/herself as the most suitable for the internship
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidates should have completed university degree from recognized University or Institution.
The location for this post is Norway.
Eligible candidates can apply on or before 20.06.2022.