UNDP Recruitment 2022 Out – University Degree Qualification Needed | Apply Online Link Available. United Nations Development Programme has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of International consultant _ Conduct an Assessment of Diversity and Inclusion in Business in Lao PDR. Last Date to Submit the Online Applications is 12.09.2022.
UNDP Recruitment 2022 Notification
|United Nations Development Programme|
Assessment of Diversity and Inclusion in Business in Lao PDR
|Starting Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply||
Job Notification Released
UNDP Recruitment 2022 Duties and Responsibilities:
The selection of businesses for a basic assessment shall reflect the diversity of sizes, industries, locations, ownerships, and structures of businesses in Lao PDR. Simple quantitative methods should be prioritized for the basic assessment.
UNDP Recruitment 2022 Competencies:
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Ability to work independently and/or with very limited guidance
UNDP Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Advanced University Degree (Master’s level) in business administration, governance, the rule of law, human rights, or a related field (e.g., international law, international relations, political science, etc.)
Relevant Professional Experience
- At least 8 years of professional experience in the fields of governance, the rule law, international development, corporate social responsibility (CSR), or a related field; working experience with businesses at the national and/or trans-national levels would be an asset
- Demonstrated experience in conducting comprehensive research studies in the fields of equality, diversity and inclusion, human rights, responsible business, or a related field; experience in corporate assessments would be an asset
- Experience within the UN system would be an asset
- Experience in the ASEAN region would be an asset.
How to Apply for UNDP Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Financial Form (OFFEROR’s LETTER): Lump sum offer with clear cost breakdown against each deliverable.
Instructions for Online Submissions:
- Step 1: Please prepare all required documents electronically;
- Step 2: Combine all the required documents in ONE SINGLE FILE (preferably in PDF; however, Word format can also be accepted) and upload to the UNDP Jobs website using the link above;
- Step 3: After that, you will receive an auto-reply from the UNDP Jobs website if your offer is received successfully.
Advanced University Degree (Master’s level) in business administration, governance, the rule of law, human rights, or a related field (e.g., international law, international relations, political science, etc.).
Ability to work independently and/or with very limited guidance
Candidates can apply for UNDP Recruitment 2022 from our website.