UJVNL AE Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT – For Assistant Engineer & Geologist Vacancy | Download PDF Here. Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical and Civil) and Geologist. Total numbers of vacancies are 21. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification. Check eligibility criteria and details using official notification then proceed to apply online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Application form
Online application form available from 01.04.2021 and last date to apply for this recruitment is 30.04.2021. Application after receiving the last date will be rejected directly.
Candidates are advised to submit online applications before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability or failure to login to the online application portal on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Uttarakhand Jal Vidyut Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical), Assistant Engineer (Civil) and Geologist
Number of vacancies
Starting date to apply online
|Last date to apply||
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 06 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 10 Posts
- Geologist – 01 Post
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
- Candidate minimum age should be 21 years and maximum is 42 years as on 01.01.2021 is mandatory.
- There will be 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / Physically Challenged (PH) / Ex – servicemen of Uttarakhand State and dependants of Freedom fighter of Uttarakhand state.
- For Assistant Engineer Post: Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Mechanical or Civil Engineering or Branches which are in combination of the relevant Engineering (OR) Must have passed in section ‘A’ and ‘B’ of the Associate Membership of the Institution of Engineers (AMIE) in any of the above mentioned branches.
- Candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC and EWS categories must have secured minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in the above discipline.
- For Geologist Post: Candidates should have obtained M.Sc (Geology) / M.Tech in applied Geology or equivalent with specialization in Engineering Geology from a recognized University / Institute with 55% marks and Should also have working knowledge of reading, writing and speaking Hindi language is preferred.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical & Mechanical) (Civil) is Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1, 77,500/- per month and for Geologist (Trainee) post is Rs. 56,100 to Rs. 1, 77,500/- per month from the respective board.
- Provident fund, pension, gratuity, medical attendance treatment, seniority, promotion etc or any other benefits will be considered at the selection time.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Selection process
Selection will be based on written test, Interview. Details will given below.
For AE Trainee Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper with multiple choice answer related to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Engineering for AE (T) electrical and Mechanical and Civil
For Geologist Post:
- Part-I: Objective type question paper to General Awareness, Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
- Part-II: Objective type written test paper, related to Geology, Applied Geology or Engineering Geology.
UJVNL Recruitment 2021 Application fee
- Non refundable application fee excluding Transaction Charges shall be as follows.
- Rs. 800/- only for General / OBC / EWS candidates
- Rs. 400/- only for SC / ST Category of Uttarakhand State.
- The fee shall be deposited online only, no other mode of payment of application fee would be acceptable.
How to Apply for UJVNL Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of UJVNL website.
- Select “Recruitment” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click “Apply online” option and fill the application form.
- Click Submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.
- The candidate will have to submit their application online and get printed application of the same which shall be submitted to GBPUAT along with documents & fee receipt by Speed / Registered Post to the given address.
Coordinator (Test & Selection),
Lambert Square Guest House,
G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology,
Pantnagar, Udham Singh Nagar – 263 145.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
30.04.2021 is the last date to apply for UJVNL Recruitment 2021.
01.04.2021 is the starting date to apply for UJVNL Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 21 vacancies offered for UJVNL Recruitment 2021.