UIDAI Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online Link Closed Soon. Last Date to Apply for UIDAI Vacancies. Earlier Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has already announced the Employment Notification for the post of Assistant Manager on the Official Site. According to the Announcement; Online Application OR Apply Online link was starts on 24.03.2021. However the UIDAI will be closed OR Stop the Apply Online link on or before 13.04.2021.
- Candidates if you want to apply for this; must have read the full notification and know the Eligibility Criteria like educational qualification, age limit, experience.
- For Assistant Manager vacancy – Applicants shall pass BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT etc with have working knowledge of Java, web service, RDBMS an advantage.
- Job Seekers should have Minimum 02 years experience in relevant field and should have Implementation support experience in government (e- Governance) and Financial Services industry programmes an advantage with Experience in managing IT software / Hardware platform support.
- Hence Applicants having age limit of less than 50 years. Finally candidates can check the age limit and age relaxation from detailed notification; download link is attached below.
- Implementation of Enrolment process, Troubleshoots all failed jobs with agreed SLA.
- Provides technical support to users for both enrolment & authentication process and Able to comprehend Act and Regulations related matters.
- Responsible for providing training to different users on authentication & enrolment process with Procurement of hardware and software.
- Provide support for post go live field level support and issues resolution through liaising with government departments, application support and operations teams etc.
- All the candidates who qualified the UIDAI 2021 exam will be summoned for the further recruitment process. The exam officials will conduct the recruitments process for the further rounds. Candidates must carry these documents to complete the recruitment process of UIDAI 2021.
- The selection process consists of written exam/interview. The Details regarding the next stage of recruitment process will be informed to the candidates.
Aspirants need to fill the application form available on the official website. The complete application with candidate’s qualification, experience and other eligibility details should reach the below address on or before the last date.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
For Assistant Manager Vacancy – Applicants shall pass BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT etc with have working knowledge of Java, web service, RDBMS an advantage.
Hence Applicants having age limit of less than 50 years.
The selection process consists of written exam/interview. The Details regarding the next stage of recruitment process will be informed to the candidates.