UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Under NISG – Pay Scale Up To Rs.9, 00,000 P.A/- || B.E/B.Tech/MCA/Graduates Candidates Are Required: Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites a online application for Assistant Manager under National Institute for Smart Government (NISG). The job location is in New Delhi. Candidates can apply for the job till 21.07.2022. Eligible job seekers can apply for the job by using below link.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:-
|Name Of The Board||National Institute For Smart Government(NISG)|
|Company Name||Unique Identification Authority Of India(UIDAI)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager|
DRDO DEBEL Recruitment 2022 Out – BE/ B.Tech is MUST | Interview shall Organizing (Online/Offline)!!!
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Age Limit:-
The applying candidates have within the age limit of 50 years.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Qualification:-
The required qualification of the post is BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC/ (computers) with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT from a recognized university.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Experience:-
- Applicants must have minimum 2years of experience in the relevant field
- Experience in managing it software / hardware platform support / software applications/ web development, and user support
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Salary Details:-
The pay Scale will be provided for the post of maximum up to 9, 00, 000/- PA.
**Latest Job Updates Whatsapp Group – Join Now**
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Skills:-
Candidates should have knowledge about:
- Working knowledge of Java
- Web service
- Technical Support
- Good issues resolution and reporting skills
UIDAI Recruitment 2022: Steps To Apply:-
- Candidates visit website of UIDAI e. https://uidai.gov.in/
- On the home click career option
- Search “ Assistant Manager –UIDAI” job notification
- Download the job details and read carefully
- Candidates can apply for the post by using apply online link on the below of the job description.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The last date of UIDAI recruitment 2022 is 21.07.2022.
The applying candidates have within the age limit of 50years
The required qualification of the post is BE/B Tech/MCA/BCA/BBA/BSC/ (computers) with Diploma in DOEACC/ Systems Development / GNIIT from a recognized university