UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Notification Out – Apply Online for General Manager Vacancy. Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of General Manager – (Media, Communication And Public Outreach) on the Official Site. Candidates, who are waiting and searching for this Central Govt Jobs, can use this Oppurtunity.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Last Date To Apply
Candidates kindly submit your Online Applications from 11.09.2021 to 30.09.2021.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Notification
|Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)|
|General Manager – (Media, Communication And Public Outreach)|
|Apply Online Starts||
Last Date to Apply
Mode of Apply
Job Notification Released
UIDAI Job Vacancy 2021 Online Apply:
There were totally various vacancies allotted under General Manager – (Media, Communication and Public Outreach) by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed B.A in English, Journalism and MBA/PGDM in Marketing, M.A in English, Journalism from recognized university.
- Applicants must have pass Graduate with PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication OR Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Mass Communication or Marketing Candidates from other streams with relevant work experience can also apply.
- Job Seekers also having At least 5 years of experience in working at a national media house and At least 5 years of experience of managing communication activities (press release creation and distribution, arranging press meets and press conferences and media relations management) in a public sector organization.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Qualification:
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent Communication skills (written and oral) in both Hindi and English must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and also as a team player
- Willing to travel when required
UIDAI Job Profile:
- Complete ownership of media relations including press coverage, media management, arranging interviews, managing press conferences and coordinating with all stakeholders for maximum media coverage for UIDAI
- Complete ownership of producing IEC and publicity material like brochures, dockets etc while ensuring necessary approvals from senior officials (within or outside UIDAI)
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online:
Step 1: Go to Official Site @@ https://uidai.gov.in/
Step 2: On the Home Page, Click on Professional/Technical (NISG) Vacancies.
Step 3: Now open the Number of Openings and check the Job for General Manager – (Media, Communication and Public Outreach) – UIDAI
Step 4: Candidates can check the Eligibility Details and then proceed to apply.
Step 5: Next, you can enter the required details and upload resume.
Step 6: Click on Submit Button and save it for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed B.A in English, Journalism and MBA/PGDM in Marketing, M.A in English, Journalism from recognized university.
Job Seekers also having At least 5 years of experience in working at a national media house
30.09.2021 is the Last Date for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Tamilnadu Apply Online.