B.E/B. Tech/MCA Graduates Can Apply Online at UIDAI NISG 2022 | Check Details Here!!!! The Board Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has releases the recruitment for the post of Senior Consultant. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this recruitment. The direct link to apply online for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 have provided below
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022:
|Name of the Board||Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)- The National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)|
|Name of the Post||Senior Consultant|
UIDAI NISG Job Vacancy 2022 Eligibility:
Eligibility for this post of Senior Consultant is B.E/B.Tech/MCA/MBA/M.Tech from recognized university
UIDAI NISG Job Vacancy 2022 Experience:
- 10+ years of expertise in IT projects, software development, and IT project security management
- 5 years of handling the entire life cycle of large-scale IT/eGovernment software development projects.
The purpose of this position is to provide technical assistance to the State Government on core infrastructure, MMPs, and other e-government projects.
How to apply for UIDAI NISG Job Vacancy 2022?
- Visit the Official Site of UIDAI NISG
- In the home page, find and check the “Career” Option
- Search the jobs for the post of
- Read the details carefully, if you are interested, then
- Fill the required details in your application and submit
- Take a printout for future reference
The Job Location for this post is Itanagar
The direct steps to apply for UIDAI NISG Job Vacancy 2022 have provided above
Minimum work experience wanted for this position is 10 to 20 years