UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Out – Engineering Candidates Required | Salary up to 16, 00,000 P.A. National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Project Coordinator (E-Learning Solutions)/ Content Manager and Product Manager under Unique Identification Authority of India. Hurry!!! There is a vacancy notification which has been just released. The deadline for the application is on or before 23.06.2022.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Notification
|Who Offered||National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)|
|Which Posts||Project Coordinator (E-Learning Solutions)/ Content Manager and Product Manager|
|Starting Date to Apply||03.06.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||23.06.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
NISG Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization with MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization.
- Applicants also having Graduate with PG Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication OR Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mass Communication or Marketing and Candidates from other streams with relevant work experience can also apply.
NISG Recruitment 2022 Experience/Required Expertise:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing Content development for E-learning Solutions Industry.
- Certifications like CSM, PMP shall be preferred for the role
- Expertise in project planning, customer communication, and delivery management. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office. Have excellent business analysis skills, and people management skills.
- Proactiveness and an attitude to own the project till completion.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
NISG Recruitment 2022 Key Skills:
- Mass Communication
- Content Management
- Process Improvement
- Project Planning
- Project Coordination
- Delivery Management
How to Apply for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Notification:
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the Official Site @@ https://uidai.gov.in/
Step 2: On the Home Page, Candidates can view on NISG Session.
Step 3: Now open the Number of Openings on current window.
Step 4: Candidates can click on link for Project Coordinator (E-Learning Solutions)/ Content Manager and Product Manager.
Step 5: Next, can check the job profile and eligibility details and extra.
Step 6: If you are eligible, click on apply online.
Step 7: Candidates can enter the required details and upload the necessary documents.
Step 8: Click on Submit Button.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization with MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization.
· Mass Communication
· Content Management
Candidates can apply for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 from our website.