UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Network & Security Operations Manager | Apply Online!! Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) has released Job notification for the post of Network & Security Operations Manager on National Institute of Smart Government (NISG). Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment on or before 27th June 2021. Refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page. Stay us for more details.
NISG Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) National Institute of Smart Government (NISG)|
|Name of the post||
Network & Security Operations Manager
No of vacancy
|As per requirements|
27th June 2021
About NISG (National Institute for Smart Government):
- National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is a not-for-profit company set up in 2002 by the Government of India (GoI) on the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model with Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) as its Chairman.
- NISG is shaped as an institution of excellence in e-governance to assist governments for ushering in smart governance, process reforms and digitalization. NISG has been at the forefront of e-governance initiatives in India and contributed towards improvement in government processes and establishment of service delivery systems resulting in faster and simpler service delivery to end-users including citizens and businesses.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
Candidate must have B.Sc in Any Specialization, BCA in Computers, B.Tech /B.E. in Any Specialization that is mandatory to apply for UIDAI Recruitment. Post graduate M.Tech in Any Specialization, MCA in Computers. Doctorate Not Required
VPN, Wireless Networking, Hips, Network Security, SIEM, Dlp, Cisco Firewall, Load Balancing, Antivirus, Fortinet.
The candidate should have 12+ Year of experience in IT field and 8+ year of experience in Network and Security.
NISG Job Responsibilities 2021:
- Responsibilities for designing wired and wireless network
- Responsible for setting up, monitoring and maintaining the network systems
- Reviewing the network requirement and setting up system accordingly
- Oversee the installation of network where network system are being installed
- Responsible for protecting the network system
- Responsible for constantly reviewing and test the systems and improve whenever
- Monitoring activities like IP pool allocation, Bandwidth utilization, partner connectivity
- Responsible for documentation of network and security architecture and various SOP’s
How to Apply for UIDAI Careers 2021?
- Go to the official site of the UIDAI Website.
- Select the “careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click the “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit”.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
27.06.2021 is the last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021.
Job location for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 is Bangalore, India.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page.