UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Out: Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary given below!!! To address a number of openings, the National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has released a job notice for Network & Security Operations Manager posts at the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). Bengaluru is a potential employment alternative. The last date for the application is 13.03.2022. Candidates should keep in touch with us for more details.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022 Details
|Name of the Board||Unique Identification Authority of India, National Institute of Smart Government|
|Name of the post||Network & Security Operations Manager|
|No of vacancies||As Per Required|
UIDAI Job Eligibility 2022:
- Candidates should have completed degree in BS/ BSc /BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS/ M.Tech from the recognized university.
- Candidates should have a 12+ Year of experience in IT field and 8+ year of experience in Network and Security.
UIDAI NISG Job Key skills:
VPN, Wireless Networking, Hips, Network Security, SIEM, Dlp, Cisco Firewall, Load Balancing, Antivirus, Fortinet
UIDAI NISG Salary Details:
The shortlisted candidates will be paid according to the board’s salary guidelines. This may differ depending on the position they are chosen for. The board, on the other hand, will inform them of the situation later.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment Process 2022:
The selection will be based on the board norms.
UIDAI NISG Job Description:
- Designing wired and wireless networks is one of your responsibilities.
- Setting up, monitoring, and maintaining network systems are your responsibility.
- Examining network requirements and configuring the system accordingly
- Supervise the installation of network systems in areas where they are being deployed.
- The network system’s security is the responsibility of this person.
- Responsibilities include reviewing and testing systems on a regular basis, as well as making improvements wherever possible.
- IP pool allocation, bandwidth use, and partner connectivity are all monitored activities.
- Responsible for network and security architectural documentation, as well as other SOPs.
- Experience in firewall implementation, configuration, and troubleshooting, including but not limited to Fortinet, Cisco, and others.
- Experience with solutions such as WAF, DLP, HIPS, NAC, Antivirus, Load Balancer VPN, and others in terms of deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- Software Defined Network (SDN) and related technology experience.
- Responsibilities for designing wired and wireless networks
How to Apply UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022?
- Go to official website of UIDAI.
- Go to careers page and find Associate Consultant Notification.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have complete a degree in BS/ BSc /BCA/ BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ MS/ M.Tech.
UIDAI NISG job location is Bengaluru.
The board has allotted various vacancies for this recruitment.