NISG UIDAI Recruitment 2021!!! Centre Manager Post || Apply Now!!! – NISG- Unique Identification Authority of India has released the notification about the recruitment of Center Manager (Aadhar Sewa Kendra) Post. The Board seeks dynamic and innovative candidates to fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can apply for the above mentioned post through official website on or before 01.05.2021. The application procedure is purely online. The Eligibility criteria, roles, responsibilities, age limit and other application procedure are elaborately mentioned in this blog.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 announced by NISG Details
Name of the Board
|NISG- Unique Identification Authority of India|
Name of the Post
|Center Manager (Aadhar Sewa Kendra)|
Nadia, Silguri, Maldah/Malda, Ranchi, Howrah
Mode of Application
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 announced by NISG Details:
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is a not-for-profit company set up in 2002 by the Government of India (GoI) on the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model with Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) as its Chairman. NISG is shaped as an institution of excellence in e-governance to assist governments for ushering in smart governance, process reforms and digitalization. NISG has been at the forefront of e-governance initiatives in India and contributed towards improvement in government processes and establishment of service delivery systems resulting in faster and simpler service delivery to end-users including citizens and businesses.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 announced by NISG Eligibility Criteria:
- The Maximum age limit for applying Center Manager (Aadhar Sewa Kendra) post is 62 years.
- The Candidates should be Retired Officers, junior commissioned officers or equivalent from Army/Air Force/Navy, BSF or other Para military forces.
- The Educational Qualification for Center Manager (Aadhar Sewa Kendra) post is any undergraduate, post graduate or any doctorate in relevant subjects.
- The Candidate should possess 20 to 30 years of experience in relevant field.
- Candidates should have knowledge of computers, PPT & Excel, Complaint Management, Video conferencing.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the entire operation of the respective Aadhaar Seva Kendra
- Handling grievances with special emphasis on resolving resident issues related to Appointment booking, Aadhaar enrolment/update process and other Aadhaar Resident Services which comes under the domain of ASK
- Leading and managing a staff of around 30 viz. supervisors, operators, screeners, verifiers, housekeeping, security, IT team, receptionist and other staff required to operate ASK
- Maintaining and providing requisite MIS reports to UIDAI
- Planning and managing of resources to optimize the performance and load
- Coordinating with UIDAI Headquarter and Regional Offices
How to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 announced by NISG?
- Go to the official website
- Search for the recruitment notification
- Click the link, it will redirect to the next page
- Fill the application form and attach the relevant supporting documents
- Submit the application form and take hard copy for future purposes. (Or)
- Use the direct link mentioned in this blog.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Maximum age limit for applying Center Manager (Aadhar Sewa Kendra) post is 62 years.
The Last Date for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 announced by NISG application is 01.05.2021
Candidates can apply through official website or use the direct link mentioned in this blog.