UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 NISG OUT – For Application Developer Post | Download Notification and Apply Online. Unique Identification Authority of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Application Developer. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site of the National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) website and check eligibility criteria first then proceed to apply online for NISG Recruitment 2021. OR Refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer to it thoroughly.
UIDAI Jobs 2021 Last Date
- The last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 for Application Developer post will be available up to 17.06.2021 @careers.nisg.org
- No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end. It contains an Online Application direct link and notification link.
UIDAI Vacancies 2021
|Name of the Board||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||
|Last date to apply||17.06.2021|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate must have B.Tech/B.E in Any Specialization that is mandatory to apply for UIDAI Recruitment. Post Graduation is not required.
Key Skills: Application Development, Unix, Java, Open Source, Design Development, Linux, Message Queue, MySQL, Automation Testing, J2Es.
The candidate should have 5+ years of relevant experience in the design and development activities of large sale implementations/systems. and knowledge of biometric standards requirements for biometric images, minutes/templates, CBEFF, system, and devices is preferable.
UIDAI Job Vacancy 2021 Selection process
The candidates will be selected on the basis of reputation. The period of deputation shall initially be of three years, extendable up to five years solely as per the
requirements of the Authority.
Role: Software Developer
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Government / Public Administration
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
NISG Job Responsibilities 2021
- Ownership of designing and implementing new middleware / APIs for biometric solutions, i.e ABIS and SDKs.
- Ownership of design and automation of testing environment for biometric solutions.
- Create process improvement and test automation strategies
- Should be able to co-ordinate with biometric solution vendors and UIDAI Eco-system
How to Apply for UIDAI Careers 2021?
- Go to the official site of the UIDAI Website.
- Select the “careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click the “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit”.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
17.06.2021 is the last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021.
Job location for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 is Bangalore, India.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer to this page till the end for further details and an online application direct link also available on this page.