UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022. National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Business Analyst vacancies under the Unique Identification Authority of India. The last Date to Apply for these Vacancies is 20.09.2022. Full Details about this Recruitment are mentioned below.
NISG Recruitment 2022
|Who Offered||National Institute for Smart Government (NISG)|
|Which Posts||Business Analyst|
|Starting Date to Apply||10.09.2022|
|Last Date to Apply||20.09.2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
NISG Roles and Responsibilities:
- For Contract Management, Coordination with Service Providers for Resource Management, Project deliverables & SLAs management, coordination for Project Management Committee meetings, Document control & MIS reports.
- Job Overview: Analyze and draw meaningful insight from available data. Capture UIDAI requirements in ways that could be translated to features, enhancements, and support to the applications of UIDAI.
UIDAI NISG Jobs Skills:
- Strong critical and analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Project management and business analysis experience
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Database and querying skills
- Expert in using the MS Office products
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Computers and MBA/PGDM in Information Technology.
- Applicants shall have 4+ years of strong professional experience in a Business Analyst, Data Analyst, or related role Understanding of ALM (Agile Lifecycle Management) tools.
UIDAI Recruitment 2022 Key Skills:
- Presentation Skills
- Project Management
- Contract Management
- Problem Solving
- Data Analysis
- MS Office
- Resource Management
- Business Analysis
How to Apply for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates first visit the official website @ https://www.uidai.gov.in/.
- To view the NISG à post’s advertisement notification, click the link.
- Enter the necessary information here, such as your name, father’s name, birth date, etc.
- then submit your validated documents and a photo of the size of your passport here.
- You enter the information into the hit properly.
- Submitting your application after that is followed by saving or printing this page for later use.
Candidates must have completed B.Tech/B.E. in Computers and MBA/PGDM in Information Technology.
The last Date to Apply for these Vacancies is 20.09.2022.
The post Name of the UIDAI NISG Notification is Business Analyst.