UIDAI Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Assistant Manager post at NISG – Online Application Link given below!!! – National Institute of Smart Government (NISG) has released a recruitment notification on Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) for hiring the post of Assistant Manager. Candidates who have minimum 2 to 7 years of work experience in related field can apply for this recruitment. Job Location is Ranchi, Jharkhand. Official Notification and Online Application link is given below.
UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Unique Identification Authority of India|
|National Institute of Smart Government|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancies
|As Per Required|
UIDAI Age Limit
Candidate’s age should not exceed maximum age limit of 50 years to apply for the post of Assistant Manager in UIDAI NISG.
UIDAI Job Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed BE or Btech or BCA or MCA or BBA or BMS in any specialization or B.Sc in Computer Science from recognized University to apply for this recruitment.
- Applicants needed to have minimum 2 years of work experience in managing IT software or Hardware platform support or Software applications or Financial Services industry programmes or in related field.
- Candidates who have knowledge in Java or Web Service or RDBMS will be preferred.
- Candidates needed to have good resolution and reporting skills.
Assistant Manager Job Description in UIDAI
- Assistant Manager have to provide Technical Support to for both enrolment & authentication process.
- Appliance is responsible for giving training to users on authentication and enrolment process.
- Candidate has to support UIDAI eco system partners in adoption and roll out of Aadhaar Authentication services.
- Applicant is responsible of procurement of hardware and software.
- Assistant manage required to give live field support and solve issues resolution through liaising with government departments, application support and operations teams etc.
How to Apply UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of UIDAI.
- Go to careers page and find Assistant Manager notification.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to application page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Submit the application form.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Last date to apply for UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 is 09.11.2021.
UIDAI NISG Assistant Manager job location in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Candidates needed to have minimum 2 to 7 years of work experience to apply for Assistant manager post in UIDAI.