UIDAI Consultant Recruitment 2021 – Application Form will be Closed Shortly. Job Seekers Alert!!! Last Date to Apply for UIDAI Vacancies. ’the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) invites applications from eligible retired officers for appointment to the vacant post of Consultant (Official Language) initially on a one-year contract basis on the following terms and conditions on 19.03.2021 at the same time offline applications was activated. According to the Official Notification said; UIDAI will be stopped the receiving offline applications from the Applicants on or before 19.04.2021.Interested Candidates who are not yet to apply for this UIDAI Recruitment; Make use of it. Candidates can read about notification in this article.
UIDAI Eligibility Criteria 2021
- Candidate should be retried Officer from the post of Hindi Translator / Translation Officer or higher rank/post from the I central Government / State Government / Public icy tor Undertaking / Autonomous / Statutory Body;
- Must be well acquainted with the functioning of Government /Ministries /Automobiles bodies etc.
- Having experience in handling of Official Language Implementation and translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa.
- Job Seekers also having age limit of 63 years on the last date of receipt applications.
- To trained personnel in Hindi and nominate them for various training conducted by the Department of Official Language.
- Liaison with various divisions / regional offices of the Authority and Mini! try etc. in relation to the official language matters.
- To take appropriate act ion to ensure the purchase and publication of Hindi books in the department as per rules.
- To assist in Hindi typing works to Hindi Section as required from time to time.
- To perform other duties ‹assigned by the Asstt. Director (Official Language) and other senior officers.
UIDAI Salary Package 2021:
- The consultant will be paid a consolidated remuneration restricted to an amount equal to the last pay drawn minus pension in terms of D/o Expenditure’s instructions/guidelines.
- Retired officials not drawing pension will be paid a consolidated remuneration of Rs.40, 000/-.
- Local Conveyance Allowance (fixed) @ Rs. 3000/- per month.
- No other allowance such as Dearness Allowances, Provident found, tension, Residential Telephone, Residential Accommodation, benefit of CGHS and medical reimbursement etc will be payable.
Suitable and qualified candidates may send their application in the prescribed form (Annexure- 1), along with self-attested copy of documents in support of age, educational & other qualifications and experience to ADG (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), 4th Floor Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Kali Mandir, Gole Market, and New Delhi-110001. The last date for receipt of applications complete in all respect is 19.04.2021. Candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidate should be retried Officer from the post of Hindi Translator / Translation Officer or higher rank/post from the I central Government / State Government / Public icy tor Undertaking / Autonomous / Statutory Body.
Job Seekers also having age limit of 63 years on the last date of receipt applications.
UIDAI will be stopped the receiving offline applications from the Applicants on or before 19.04.2021.