UIDAI NISG Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Assistant Manager Post | Apply Online. Unique Identification Authority of India has released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site of National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) website and check eligibility criteria first then proceed to apply online for NISG Recruitment 2021. OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Last Date
- Last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021 for Deputy Manager, Product Manager, Project Manager and Senior Analyst post will be available up to 20.05.2021 @careers.nisg.org
- No applications shall be entertained beyond the stipulated date. Application received after the last date will not be considered. Candidates who willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end. It contains Online Application direct link and notification link.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Manager – Compliance & Technical|
|Last date to apply||20.05.2021|
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Candidate should pass B.Tech and MBA degree is Mandatory to apply for UIDAI recruitment and should have minimum 02 years to 07 years of experience in professional writing experience in policies, guidelines and product documents.
Other Experience Required
- Experience in creating professionally sound and visually appealing communication
- Experience of working on a Government Project(s) will be an advantage
- Proficient written and spoken English skills.
UIDAI Recruitment 2021 Job Profile
- Ensuring compliance of the business and technical processes of UIDAI by stakeholders
- Responsible for communication and closure of matters related to AUA/KUA/ASA.
- Working in close coordination with audit, fraud & IT security team and monitoring and analyzing the periodic reports received from these units.
- Liaise with Information Security Division & IT Security team for updating audit checklists related to IS audits, field audits, fraud & privacy controls, tracking risks & observation closures and publish compliance reports.
- Working with legal team to prepare the notice with regards to violation/ enforcement related matters.
- Conducting periodic workshops and trainings with the stakeholders.
UISG Careers 2021 Other Details
- Role: System Security
- Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
- Functional Area: IT Software – Network Administration, Security
- Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/ Data ware housing
- Employment Type: Full Time, Temporary/Contractual
NISG Company Profile
National Institute for Smart Government (NISG) is a not-for-profit company set up in 2002 by the Government of India (GoI) on the Public-Private-Partnership (PPP) model with Secretary, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) as its Chairman. NISG is shaped as an institution of excellence in e-governance to assist governments for ushering in smart governance, process reforms and digitalization. NISG has been at the forefront of e-governance initiatives in India and contributed towards improvement in government processes and establishment of service delivery systems resulting in faster and simpler service delivery to end-users including citizens and businesses.
How to Apply for UIDAI Careers 2021?
- Go to the official site of UIDAI Website.
- Select “careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply” button.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit”.
- Print the registration form for future purpose.
20.05.2021 is the last date to apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2021.
UIDAI Careers 2021 for Assistant manager post is Lucknow.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.