UHQ Relation Bharti 2022 Short Notice Released- Check Army Air Defence Centre Vacancy, Rall Date and Center Details: Indian Army has released a short notice regarding the UHQ Rally for the post of Soldier GD/ Technical/ Tradesmen/ Clerk/ SKT on the Employment News. The candidates who are looking for this opportunity are advised to check the rally date and other details on this page. This rally will take place from February 10, 2022.
UHQ Relation Bharti 2022 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|UHQ Rally (Soldier GD/ Technical/ Tradesmen/ Clerk/ SKT)|
Number of Vacancy
10 to 17 February 2022
Short Notice Released (Rally Date Announced)
UHQ Relation Bharti 2022 Short Notice Details:
According to the short notice, the candidates who should be son/ brother of serving/ retired/ ex- army personnel and they should possess the certificate regarding this. The post of sportsmen and tradesmen (musician) is open for all (without relation).
UHQ Relation Bharti Age Limit:
According to the official data, the age of the candidates should have the age limit with respect to the post they wish to apply for.
- Sol GD, Sol SHGD – 17 Yrs and 6 months to 21 yrs
- For all other posts – 17 Yrs and 6 months to 23 Yrs
UHQ Relation Bharti Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the educational qualification of the following with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Soldier GD- Metric (Min 32% marks in each subject and min 45% marks in aggregate. Candidate yrs having higher qualification (10+2) or more need not have 45% mks in metric)
- Sol SHGD / Sol Tdn (Steward, Chefs,W/Man Barber & Musician) – 10th simple pass
- Sol Tdn ((Carpenter (U),Painter (U),Tailor (U),Eqpt Repairer(ER) – 10th, ITI simple pass
- Safaiwala & Masalchi – 8th pass
UHQ Relation Rally Physical Eligibility:
The applicants should fulfill all eligibility including educational qualification, age limit and physical qualification. The range of physical requirement for this recruitment is provided below.
- Height – 157cm to 170 cm
- Weight- 48 kg – 50 kg
- Chest- 77cm to 82cm
The aspirants should note that the above physical eligibility will vary with respect to the region of the applicants. Relaxation in existing physical standards will be given for the eligible candidates.
UHQ Rally Selection Process:
There will be a Common Entrance Exam, Physical Test and Standards may be take place for this recruitment. Soldier TDN and Soldier GD examination will contain total number of 100. And the passing marks for this examination are 32 marks.
Note: The readers should note that the details provided here are taken from the official site not from the detailed notification for the “UHQ Rally 2022: Army and Air Defence Center”. So, these details are only for the reference of the candidates. The exact details of eligibility and others will be intimated at the time of notification. We will update these data (if necessary) once after the board releases the details notification.
How to Apply for UHQ Relative Bharti 2022:
- Go to official website of Join Indian Army
- Go to the Careers tab and click the notification link.
- This link will be available soon. Download and read the job notification carefully.
- If you are eligible then click apply for this recruitment before the last date.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The UHQ Relative Bharti 2022 rally will start from February 10, 2021 to February 17, 2021.
The detail of the vacancies is not yet revealed by the board for this UHQ Relative Bharti 2022.
The UHQ Relative Bharti 2022 detailed notification is expected to be released soon.