UGC Job Vacancy 2021 Notification Released – Check Salary, Eligibility, Application Process and Other Details: University Grants Commission has released the notification for the recruitment of Director on the official site. The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment can download the application by using the link provided below. The last date to apply for this recruitment is 15 October 2021 (Online), and for offline application is 26 October 2021.
UGC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|University Grants Commission|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
As Per Requirement
Last Date (Online)
|Last Date (Offline)||
UGC Job Age Limit:
The board has mentioned that, the term of appointment will be for five years or till he/she attains the age of sixty five years, whichever is earlier. Beyond that, the minimum/ maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment has been not mentioned by the board. If any it will be intimated later.
UGC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
The individuals who employed in Government Departments and Autonomous Organizations should apply through proper channel, along with the vigilance clearance.
UGC Job Salary:
The emoluments will be the same as those of the Vice-Chancellors of Central Universities. The exact salary package will be revealed by the board later.
UGC Recruitment Process:
The candidates who will apply for this recruitment will be subjected to the selection process. It may contain the interview/ personality test/ any other process. The further details of the selection process can be referred
How to Apply for UGC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of University Grants Commission.
- Go to the Careers tab and click “Advertisement for the post of Director, Inter-University Centre for Teacher Education, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi”
- Read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- As per the notification, the candidates need to apply online for this post before 15 October 2021. But still the apply online link isn’t available on the page. The link to get the online application is provided below. It may be updated in future.
- However, they need to send the hard copy of the same with necessary documents through proper channel to the address mentioned below.
Joint Secretary (Inter-University Centres),
University Grants Commission,
Bahadur Shah ZafarMarg,
New Delhi – 110 002.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
Apply Online for UGC Recruitment 2021 (Updated Soon)
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The UGC Recruitment 2021 interview date will be intimated later.
The application can be downloaded from the official site or by using the link provided above.
The last date to apply for this recruitment is 15 October 2021 (Online), and for offline application is 26 October 2021.