UGC Recruitment 2020: University Grants Commission(UGC)has Released the Notification for the Post of Joint Secretary & Director (Administration on Deputation)&Deputy Secretary for 06 Vacancies. The last Date for Application form 30.09.2020. More Details on UGC Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
UGC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||UniversityGrants Commission(UGC)|
|Name of Post||Joint Secretary & Director (Administration on Deputation)&Deputy Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date for Application||30.09.2020|
|Status||Last Date To Apply|
Eligibility Details For the UGC Recruitment 2020:
- Officers under the Central Government, State Government, Universities and Autonomous bodies.
- Pay level -13a Rs:1,31,100 -2,16,600 Plus usual allowance as Admissible.
- 56 Years as on the Last Date of Application as per DoPT Rules.
How to Apply For the UGC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website & Click the Notification Page.
- UGC Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration.