UGC Consultant Recruitment 2021 OUT – Download Notification PDF and Apply Online || Salary Up to Rs. 70,000/- Per month!!! University Grants Commission has released the recruitment notification for the posts of Consultant in International Cooperation and NEP. Total numbers of vacancies are 02. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the official notification then proceed to apply online.
UGC Jobs 2021 Last Date
The last date for receipt of applications is 31.05.2021. The number of positions may vary. Candidates are advised to apply before the last date. If failed to apply before the last date then the application will be rejected. No other mode of application will be entertained.
Online Application and Official Notification direct link available at the end of this page. Kindly refer this page till end for further details.
UGC Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|University Grants Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Number of vacancies
|02 (May Vary)|
UGC Jobs 2021 Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification and Experience
For Consultant (International Cooperation): Candidate should have First Class Master’s Degree in Political Science with specialisation in International Relations from a recognised university/institute. Candidate should proficiency in computer applications.
For Consultant (NEP) Post: Candidate should be First class Master’s Degree in Education from a recognized university or Institute and NET in Education, should have proficiency in computer application.
UGC Vacancies 2021 Nature of Work
For Consultant (International Cooperation):
- Assist in promoting global outreach of higher education in line with NEP 2020
- Assist in providing academic support, research input and coordination between India and various international organisations.
For Consultant (NEP) Post:
- Assist in academic, research and other related activities pertaining to implementation of National Education policy 2020
- Any other associated work assigned by the competent authority.
UGC Salary Details 2021
The engagement shall be made on the recommendation of a duly constituted selection
committee. Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary of Rs. 50,000 to Rs. 70,000/- Per month from the respective board.
UGC Consultant Selection Process:
The engagement shall be made on the recommendation of a duly constituted selection committee.
How to Apply for UGC Job Vacancy 2021?
- Go to the official site of UGC Website.
- Select “Latest@UGC” section on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Click the link given on the notification PDF.
- It will be direct to the application form.
- Fill the application form and print the registration form for future purpose.
31.05.2021 is the last date to apply for UGC Recruitment 2021.
There are totally 02 vacancies offered for UGC Recruitment 2021. Vacancy may vary.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.