UCIL Recruitment 2021 Out – Supervisor & Other Openings || Salary Rs.61360: The Notification for the position of Assistant Superintendent (Civil) and Supervisor has been published by Uranium Corporation of India Limited (Civil). There are six vacancies for this position. The deadline to apply for the position is October 25, 2021. In this blog, we discuss the UCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria as well as other information.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
|Uranium Corporation of India Limited|
The Post’s Title
|Assistant Superintendent (Civil) and Supervisor (Civil)|
|Number of Openings||
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
The Upper age limit for the post is Maximum 35 years as on 25.10.2021. For more details candidates can refer given below link.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility:
- Assistant Superintendent (Civil): The candidates should complete Degree in Civil Engg OR equivalent. Minimum 02 years post qualification working experience preferably in contract and execution of civil works, estimation of Civil works like Buildings/ Dams/Industrial structures/Roads, Civil / Structural design of industrial buildings / structures, Dams and Roads etc
- Supervisor (Civil): The candidates should complete Diploma in Civil Engineering. Minimum 05 years post qualification experience preferably in estimation of Civil works like Buildings/Dams/Industrial structures/Roads, contract and supervision of civil works, conversant in material testing and analysis etc
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs.46020/- to Rs.61360/-. Selected candidates are eligible for PF, subsidized accommodation, medical facility and children education facility etc. as per company’s rules.
UCIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process for the post is based on only shortlisted candidates will be called for test and/or interview.
Documents required at the time of Interview: The following documents shall be produced in original for verification and self attested photocopies.
- Class 10th (High School) certificate for Date of Birth.
- Category valid certificate i.e., SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) on proforma prescribed by Government and self undertaking for OBC (Non-creamy layer) status, valid Physically Challenged certificate,
- Mark sheets and certificates in support of educational qualifications.
- Experience certificates
How to Apply UCIL Recruitment 2021?
A typed application with full details in accordance with the prescribed ‘Application Format’, a recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of matriculation certificate for date of birth, and all relevant documents such as educational qualifications, experience, caste certificate, and Medical Certificate applicable only to physically handicapped candidates should be sent to the Gen Manager (Information Technology).
Gen Manager (Inst./Pers.&IRs./CP)
Uranium Corporation of India Limited,
(A Government of India Enterprise)
P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East,
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There are six vacancies for this position.
The deadline to apply for the position is October 25, 2021.
The salary for the post is Rs.46020/- to Rs.61360/-.