TVS Recruitment 2022 Job For Engineering Gradates – Get Apply Online Link Here!!! The Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram(TVS) Motors has published a Employment Notice to Hire Senior Data Science post in White Collar Employee Type Grade. The “Apply Online Link” for the Above Mentioned Post is available now. The interested and eligible candidate can apply for the job, before the Vacant Post Expires.
TVS Motors Vacancy 2022 Details
|Company name||Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram(TVS) Motors|
|Post name||Senior Data Science|
|Vacancy||As per the requirement of the company|
|Location||Karnataka Koramangala (Territory)|
TVS Motor Recruitment 2022:
The Thirukkurungudi Vengaram Sundram (TVS) Motors is in Need of Senior Data Science Officer in the DA – Data & Analytics (Connected Mobili) Section of the Company. The selected candidate will be appointed at the Location of Karnataka Koramangala (Territory).
TVS Job Qualification:
- The candidates applying for the job Must Possess the Bachelor of Engineering – BE From a Recognized University. (Or)
- Applicants with Bachelor’s Degree Computer and information Sciences and Support services, Computer Engineering, Computer Programming, Specific applications, Computer Science, Computer Software engineering, Computer Systems Networking and Telecommunication are Preferable
- The Candidates must have 4 years to 6 years Experience in the Relevant Field.
TVS Job Skills Requirements:
The candidates applying for the job must have following skills:
- Must have Communication skills with excellent articulation and an ability to partner effectively across the organization.
- Should have Able to work with a high degree of complexity and at times, uncertainty, and working with multiple stakeholders who may have limited analytics exposure and understanding.
- Have Ability to think creatively and problem solve; highly-driven and self-motivated
- Must be Good to have exposure on Automobile and NBFC industry
- Needed Ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize work to deliver projects on time
TVS Job Roles and Responsibilities:
The selected candidates must perform the following assigned duties:
- Have to Design, build, test and deploy ML models at scale.
- Must Analyze website and apps effectiveness and recommend changes to content, navigation and design
- Should Partner with data/ML engineers and vendor partners for input data pipes development and ML models automation.
- Have to Hypothesis Testing and Design of experiments to analyze and monitor results
How to apply for the TVS Motor Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates have to Visit the Official Website: https://www.tvsmotor.com/
- Choose the “Careers“ option available under “About US” Column
- Click on the “View Current Opening” Option.
- Look for the Job Notification under the “Current Opening” Page.
- Check for the Job Details and Eligibility
- Click on the ”Apply for the Job” Option.
- Candidates have to Register or Log In with Required Details to Apply for the Job.
- The candidates have to apply for the job, before the Vacant Post Expires.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The candidates applying for the job Must Possess the Bachelor of Engineering – BE From a Recognized University
The candidates can apply for the job in the Online Mode Only.
The selected candidate will be appointed at the location of Karnataka Koramangala (Territory)