TSPSC TPBO Hall Ticket 2022 – 23: Telangana State Public Service Commission has been released the Exam Date for the post of Town Planning Building Overseer on the Official Site. Candidates, who have applied for the 175 TPBO Vacancies, must download the Exam Date from our website.
TSPSC Town Planning Building Overseer Exam Date 2022
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Town Planning Building Overseer|
|Admit Card Released Date||One Week Before the Exam|
|Mode of Admit Card||Online|
|Status||Exam Date Released|
TSPSC TPBO Exam Date 2023:
- It is hereby informed to the candidates who have applied for the post of Town Planning Building Overseer vide Notification No.14/2022 that the Commission has decided to conduct Examination for the above mentioned notification on 12/03/2023.
- The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) OR Offline OMR Based Examination of Objective Type.
TSPSC TPBO Hall Ticket 2022:
Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination. The candidates can download hall-ticket from TSPSC website (www.tspsc.gov.in) one week before the examination date.
Instructions to Candidates Regarding OMR Based Examination:
- The candidates have to report to the examination venue atleast 30 minutes before the commencement of examination, to record their Photo Image/thumb impression on Biometric system.
- The candidates should go through the instructions given on the cover page of test booklet which will be provided to him/her in the examination hall and carefully write his/her Hall Ticket Number, Subject / Paper Code, Booklet Series, Name of the Examination Centre etc., in the OMR Answer Sheet. Use of whitener / eraser / chalkpowder etc., is strictly prohibited on the OMR Answer sheet.
- The OMR Answer Sheet is to be bubbled only by Ball Point Pen (Blue/Black). Bubbling by Pencil / Ink Pen / Gel Pen is not permitted in the examination.
- The candidate should satisfy the Invigilator of his identity with reference to the Signature and Photograph available on the Nominal Roll and Hall Ticket.
- The Commission would be analyzing the responses of a candidate with other appeared candidates to detect patterns of similarity. If it is suspected that the responses have been shared and the scores obtained are not genuine/ valid, the Commission will invalidate the OMR Answer Sheet and cancel his/ her candidature.
Instructions for Candidates Regarding CBRT Examination:
- Candidates shall report at the venue one hour (60 minutes) before the Commencement of Examination as the candidates have to undergo certain procedural formalities required for CBRT examination.
- The examination link with the login screen will already be available on your system. Please inform the invigilator if this is not the case.
- 10 minutes prior to the exam, you’ll be prompted to login. Please type the Login ID (H T No.) and the Password (Password for Candidate will be given on exam day) to proceed further.
- Invigilator will announce the password at 09.50 AM and 02.20 PM in cases if Examination is at 10:00 A.M and 2:30 P.M respectively.
Commission has decided to conduct Examination for the above mentioned notification on 12/03/2023.
Hall Tickets can be downloaded from 7 days prior to the examination
You can download by entering your Application Number and Date of Birth.