TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 || Notification Released. Telangana State Public Service Commission – Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana.
Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 16/03/2020. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 30/03/2020. The payment of Fee will not be accepted after 11:59 P.M of last date for submission.
TSPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Last Date||16.03.2020 to 30.03.2020|
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Civil Engg. branch)||79|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Mechanical Engg. branch)||06|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electrical Engg. branch)||04|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Electronics & Communication Engg. branch)||03|
|Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board (Computer Science / Information Technology branch)||01|
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Qualification:
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University/ Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the Department as on the Date of Notification.
Must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Minimum 18 years & Maximum 34 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2020 (Rule- 12(1) (a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). Minimum Age (18 years): A Candidate should not be born after 01/07/2002. Maximum Age (34 years): A candidate should not be born before 02/07/1986. The Upper Age limit will be relaxed as per Rules and will be calculated on the above lines. N.B.: 1) No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age. 2) No person shall be eligible if he/she crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age). Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Category of Candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C|
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
(Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (RUPEES ONE HUNDRED AND TWENTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
- a) BC, SC & ST of Telangana State
- b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 34 years of Telangana State (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
- c) PH & Ex-service men. N.B.:- BC’s, SC’s and ST’s belonging to other states are not exempted from payment of Application processing Fee and Examination Fee and they are not entitled for any kind of reservation.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages VIZ.,
- Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based.
- Personality assessment test (Interview) (only for those qualified as per Rules). The final selection of these posts will be based on the examination either online or OMR based and personality assessment test (interview) marks put together.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Scale of Pay Rs. 37,100/- to 91,450/-
How to Apply for TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020:
- A) HOW TO UPLOAD THE APPLICATION FORMS:
The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
II Step: The Candidate has to visit the WEBSITE http://www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
III STEP: – Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway. IV STEP:-The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
V STEP: – After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam Details:
Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or offline OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the post, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Centre’s For the Written Examination:
The Written Examination (Objective Type) will be held at the following centres or as may be decided by the Commission.
- HYDERABAD (including HMDA Jurisdiction)
Applicants have to choose any Four (04) Centers in order of preference. The Commission however reserves the right to allot candidates to any centre other than the centre chosen by the applicant or to abolish / create a new centre for administrative reasons. Request for change of the centre will not be entertained.
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Syllabus & Exam Pattern:
Scheme and syllabus for recruitment to the posts of manager (engineering) in Hyderabad metropolitan water supply and sewerage
|No. of Questions||Duration (Minutes)||Maximum Marks|
|Part: A: Written Examination (Objective Type) Paper-I: General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||150|
|Paper-II: Civil Engineering (Degree Level) OR Mechanical Engineering (Degree Level) OR Electrical Engineering (Degree Level) OR Electronics & Communication Engineering (Degree Level) OR Computer Science & Information Technology (Degree Level)||150||150||300|
|Part: B: Interview||50|
|Name of the Papers||Language Of Examination|
|PAPER-I: General Studies and General Abilities||Bilingual i.e., English and Telugu|
|PAPER-II: Concerned Subject||English|
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES
- Current affairs – Regional, National and International.
- International Relations and Events.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Environmental issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic and Social Development of India and Telangana.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography of India.
- Physical, Social and Economic Geography and Demography of Telangana.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Socio-economic, Political and Cultural History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Statehood Movement and formation of Telangana state.
- Indian Constitution; Indian Political System; Governance and Public Policy.
- Social Exclusion; Rights issues such as Gender, Caste, Tribe, Disability etc. and inclusive policies.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Basic English. (10th class Standard)
Paper-II: CIVIL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Building Materials and Construction
- Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures
- RCC and Steel Structures
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering
- Estimation, Costing and Construction Management
PAPER-II: MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL)
Section I: Applied Mechanics and Design
- Engineering Mechanics
- Mechanics of Material
- Theory of Machines
- Machine Design
- Section II: Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Power Engineering
- C. Engines
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning
Section III: Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering:
- Engineering Materials
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations
- Metrology and Inspection
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- Production Planning and Control
- Inventory Control
- Operations Research
Paper-II: ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Electrical Machines
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Electrical and Electronic Measurement
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Power Electronics
- Electric Drives
Paper-II: ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Network graphs
- Network theorems
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform
- Electronic Devices
- Device technology
- Analog Circuits
- Digital circuits
- Combinatorial circuits
- Sequential circuits
- Microprocessor (8085)
- Signals and Systems
- Linear Time-Invariant (LTI) Systems
- Control Systems
- Tools and techniques for LTI control system analysis
- Control system compensators
- Analog communication systems
- Digital communication systems
- Digital modulation schemes
- Maxwell’s equations
- Plane waves
- Transmission lines
- Basics of Antennas
Paper-II: COMPUTER SCIENCE & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (DEGREE LEVEL):
- Engineering Mathematics
- Probability and Statistics
- Set Theory & Algebra
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Graph Theory
- Mathematical Logic
- Digital Logic
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Programming and Data Structures
- Theory of Computation
- Compiler Design
- Operating Systems
- Information Systems and Software Engineering
- Computer Networks
- Web technologies
TSPSC Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification PDF – Link Activate from 16.03.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|