TSPSC Librarian Recruitment 2023 Out: Applications are invited online from qualified applicants through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s website (https://www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Librarian in Intermediate Education and Technical Education in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Last Date:
Last date and time for submission of ONLINE applications is up to 5.00 PM on 10/02/2023. The payment of Fee will be accepted up to 5:00 P.M of last date for submission.
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||71|
|Apply Online Opening Form||20.01.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||10.02.2023|
TSPSC Librarian Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Librarian under control of commissioner of Intermediate Education||40|
|Librarian under control of commissioner of Technical Education||31|
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Applicants must have completed Must possesses a Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce and a Postgraduate Degree in Library Science with first.
- Applicants shall pass Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science.
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The candidates should possess the Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2022 (Rule-12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||Up to 5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service rendered in the armed forces.|
|N.C.C. (who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|SC/ST/BCs & EWS||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based and the Selection for the posts will be based on marks secured in the written examination.
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay Rs.|
|Librarian under control of commissioner of Intermediate Education||54,220- 1,33,630|
|Librarian under control of commissioner of Technical Education||LEVEL-9-A 56,100
TSPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
Application Processing Fee:- Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred Only) towards Online Application Processing Fee.
Examination Fee:- The applicants have to pay RS. 120/- (Rupees One Hundred and Twenty Only) towards Examination Fee. However.
How to Apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2023:
- The Applicant has to read the User Guide (https://www.tspsc.gov.in) for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further.
- Before applying, the Applicant has to visit the website (https://www.tspsc.gov.in) and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID.
- In order to fill the application form, the Applicant has to visit the website (https://www.tspsc.gov.in) and Click on the online Application Link provided on the Website, then enter TSPSC ID and Date of Birth and login with OTP received to proceed further.
- Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and then click on SAVE & PAY button for proceeding to next step of making online payment of fee through payment gateway.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes of payment online i.e., Net Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card duly following the instructions appearing on the screen.
- After payment of fee, the PDF application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The applicant must download a copy of his/her submitted form (PDF). The Reference ID Number in the PDF application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
The candidates should possess the Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
Applicants must have completed Must possesses a Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science.
The Selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made by Written Examination (Objective Type) by CBRT/ OMR Based