TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus PDF Download: Group 3 Syllabus and Exam Pattern have been announced by the Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC). Go over the topics below to get a sense of the difficult themes. Candidates can then create a study programme based on the syllabus. The Scheme and Syllabus for TSPSC Group 3 can be found here.
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus PDF in English
Name of the Board
|Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Name of the Post||
TSPSC Group 3 Exam Pattern 2022:
|Test Type||Subjects||Total Questions||Marks||
Objective Type of Questions
|General Studies and General Abilities||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
|Paper-II||History, Polity & Society||150||150||
2 1/2 hours
|Economy and Development||150||150||2 1/2 hours|
TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2022:
Paper – I: General Studies And General Abilities:
- World Geography, Indian Geography and Geography of Telangana State.
- History and Cultural Heritage of India.
- Social Exclusion, Rights Issues and Inclusive Policies.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Basic English. (8th Class Standard)
- Current Affairs – Regional, National & International.
- General Science; India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- Logical Reasoning; Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Environmental Issues; Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- International Relations and Events.
PAPER-II: History, Polity And Society:
Social Structure, Issues and Public Policies
- Socio-Cultural Features of Telangana Society.
- Telangana Specific Social Issues:
- Vetti, Jogini, Devadasi System, Child labour, Girl Child, Fluorosis, Migration, Farmer’s and Weaver’s Distress.
- Inequality and Exclusion: Casteism, Communalism, Regionalism, Child Labour, Human Trafficking, Violence against Women, Disability and Aged.
- Social Policies and Welfare Programmes:
- Affirmative Policies for SCs, STs, OBC, Women, Disabled and Children; Minorities, Labour, Welfare Programmes: Employment, Poverty Alleviation Programmes; Rural and Urban, Women and Child Welfare, Tribal Welfare.
- Indian Social Structure:
- Social Issues:
- Social Movements:
- Peasant’s Movements, Tribal movements, Backward Class Movements, Dalit Movements, Environmental Movements, Women’s Movements, Regional Autonomy Movements, and Human Rights Movements.
- Salient Features of Indian society: Caste, Family, Marriage, Kinship, Religion, Tribe, Women Middle class
Economy and Development of Telangana
- Agriculture and Allied Sectors: Share of Agriculture and Allied sectors in GSDP; Distribution of land holdings; Dependence on Agriculture; Irrigation- Sources of Irrigation; Problems of Dryland Agriculture; Agricultural credit.
- Land Reforms in Telangana: Abolition of Intermediaries: Zamindari, Jagirdari, and Inamdar; Tenancy Reforms; Land ceiling; Land alienation in Scheduled Areas
- Telangana Economy in undivided Andhra Pradesh (1956-2014)- Deprivations (Water (Bachavat Committee), Finances (Lalit, Bhargava, Wanchu Committees) and Employment( Jai Bharat Committee, Girgilan Committee) and Under Development.
- Industry and Service Sectors: Industrial Development; Structure and Growth of Industry sector micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) sector; Industrial Infrastructure; Industrial Policy of Telangana; Structure and Growth of Service sector.
PAPER-III: Economy and Development
- Planning in Indian Economy: Objectives, Priorities, Strategies, and Achievements of Five-year Plans – 12th FYP; Inclusive Growth – NITI Aayog
- Poverty and Unemployment: Concepts of Poverty – Income based Poverty and Non-Income based poverty; Measurement of Poverty; Unemployment- Definition, Types of Unemployment
- Indian Economy: Issues and Challenges.
- Measures of Economic Growth: National Income- Definition, Concepts and Methods of measuring National Income; Nominal and Real Income.
- Growth and Development: Concepts of Growth and Development –Relationship between Growth and Development
The TSPSC Exam Date will be Announce Soon
The direct link to download TSPSC Group 3 Syllabus 2021 have provided above
The Time Duration for this Examination is 2 1/2 hours