TS EDCET 2021 Notification – Check Exam Date, Eligibility, and Registration Fee Details Here!!! Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test (TS EDCET) has planned to release the notification for the exam on 28.03.2021. The last date to apply for the TS EDCET is 05.05.2021with out late fee. Registration will remain open until 15.05.2021, with an applicable late fee. TS EDCET is a Computer-Based (Online) test which is conducted by Osmania University. TS EDCET 2021will be held on August 2021. Stay here for more updates.
TS EDCET 2021 Notification Details:
|Name of the board||Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test|
|Name of the Exam||TS EDCET|
|Exam date||August 2021|
|Status||Short Notice Released|
TS EDCET Educational Qualifications 2021:
Candidates should have passed any Bachelors Degree B.A., B.A (Oriental Languages) B.Com, B.Sc, B.Sc (Home Science), BCA, BBM /BBA or in the Masters Degree, securing at least 50% aggregate marks or Bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks. The Candidates should be of Indian Nationality.
Professional degree holders like MBBS/ BSC (AG) / BVSC/ BHMT/ B.Pharm/LLB are not eligible to apply
TS EDCET Age Limit:
The candidates should have completed the age of 19 years on 1st July. There shall be no maximum age limit.
TS EDCET Required Documents 2021:
The following mandatory details are required in filling up the application form
- Select the eligible methodology.
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Date of Birth.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates.
- PH/NCC/ Sports and Gamesetc.
- Income certificate from the competent authority.
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status.
- Aadhar Card.
- Bank Account details
How to apply for TS EDCET 2021:
- Visit any of the TS Online / AP Online/mee Seva (e-Seva) centres along with required documents.
- Pay the requisite fee amount. You will receive a registration fee paid receipt.
- Next you have to proceed to Online application form filling Login to www.tsedcet.org.
- Click on “Apply Online”
- Click on “Click here if paid through TS Online / AP Online/mee Sava (e-Seva)”
- Next step is payment verification wherein you have to click either TS/AP online or e-Seva/Mee-seva. Fill in your transaction id, candidate’s name, mobile number, date of birth.
- Click on “Proceed to fill Online Application Form”.
- Fill the necessary details and submit your form.
The last date for the application is 05.05.2021.
The last date for the application is 15.05.2021.
The exam will be held on august 2021.