Tribes India E-Marketplace – India’s Largest Market of Tribal Products. Union Minister for Ministry of Tribal Affairs Shri Arjun Munda will launch – India’s Largest Market of Tribal Products named Tribes India E-Marketplace on 02 October 2020, on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti.
This Tribes India e-Marketplace is an initiative of the government which aims to give platform for 5 lakh tribal producers for sourcing of various handicraft, handloom, organic food products across the country and brings the best of tribal produce.
- On the occasion the union minister also launch of several other TRIFED initiatives and partnerships which will go a long way in furthering the inclusive growth and empowerment of the tribal artisans and suppliers.
- The suppliers consists of individual tribal artisans, tribal SHGs, Organisations/ Agencies/ NGOs working with tribals.
About Tribes India E-Marketplace:
- E-marketplace is a state-of-the-art e-commerce platform which can be accessed on the web and also mobile (Android and iOS) for both customers and the tribal vendors registered.
About Ministry of Tribal Affairs:
- Union Minister: Arjun Munda
1) SWASTHYA Portal and ALEKH e-newsletter launched by which union minister? – Arjun Munda
2) What is the constituency of Union Minister Arjun Munda? – Khunti, Jharkhand
3) Who will head the committee that will examine and recommend Community Forest Resources (CFR) Guidelines under Ministry of Tribal Affairs? – NC Saxena Committee
4) Who is the Minister of State for Ministry of Tribal Affairs? – Renuka Singh Saruta
5) Arjun Munda launched Trifood Project TRIFED in which districts? – Raigad & Jagdalpur
6) Name the Programme which is launched by Arjun Munda for digital skilling of tribal youths? – COAL Programme
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|