TPSC Election Inspector Recruitment 2023: The Tripura Public Service Commission Agartala released the recruitment notification for the post of Election Inspector. There are 16 vacancies available. Interested candidates should apply for the post before 28.07.2023.
TPSC Job Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Tripura Public Service Commission|
|Title of the Post||Election Inspector|
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
Candidates who possess Bachelors Degree from a recognized university with knowledge in Bengali or Kokborok can eligible to apply for the post.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The Applicants age limit for the post is 18 to 40 years.
TPSC Recruitment 2023 Fee:
Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.300/- for the General Category and Rs.250/- for ST/ SC/BPL card holders/ physically Handicapped candidates.
TPSC Job Selection Process 2023:
The selection for the post will be through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination, and Personality Test.
TPSC Job Salary 2023:
The salary for the post will be in the range of PB-2, Rs. 5700-State Pay Rs.24, 000/- of Cell – 1, Level-10 (in revised Tripura Matrix, 2018) subject to revision by the Government from time to time.
How to Apply for TPSC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates will have to submit applications through Online Application Portal only
- Before applying for the post, the applicant should register their bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration
- Once the applicant registered, a User ID is generated and sent to the registered mobile number and email ID.
- Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID.
- Fill out the details; pay the fee upload the required documents
- And submit the application
The last date to apply for the post is 28.07.2023.
There are 16 vacancies available.
Candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university can be eligible to apply for the post.