Today Top 20 Current Affairs – 29th December 2020
- Prime Minister Modi flags off 100th Kisan Rail from Maharashtra
- Union Home Minister unveils Arun Jaitley statue at Delhi’s Feroz Shah Kotla Stadium
- PM Modi unveils New Bhaupur- New Khurja section and the Operation Control Centre of Eastern Dedicated Freight Corridor
- ‘INS Sindhuvir’ Submarine Formally Joins Myanmar Navy
- Bihar State Government wins ‘Pandemic category’ Digital India Awards 2020
- India’s First mega leather park to be established in Uttar Pradesh
- India secures 3rd spot in Nature Index Artificial Intelligence 2020
- India to replace UK as fifth largest economy in 2025, become third-largest by 2030
- USA to have its first nuclear reactor on the moon
- FIFA defers U-17 & U-20 World cups, To be played in 2023
- ICC announces T20, ODI & Test Teams of the Decade
- Badminton player Nikita Khakimov banned for five years for betting
- Former WWE Wrestler Jon Huber Passes away
- Padma Shri awardee Dance Historian Sunil Kothari passes away
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Where can I download month wise current affairs for competitive exams?
You can download it from examsdaily site. In our blog we provide the monthly ca PDF for all type of competitive exams.
How many current affairs questions come in IBPS Exams?
Around 15-20 Questions come out from the current affair sections
Which months current affairs is best for UPSC?
You can focus on the last 1 year current affairs for UPSC